clarity

Honeymoon Blues

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fun! Enjoy!

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
What a lovely set to remind you of your honeymoon. I especially like the earrings, the blue looks really nice on you.

kagordo4

Shiny_Rock
So So So So beautiful. And it looks amazing on your hand : )

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! Beautiful blue diamonds!!! Love the pear ring and your halo earrings!!! Also definitely LOVE your wedding set!!!
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
All of your jewelry is beautiful and how sentimental you found the the set on your honeymoon.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful set!!!!! I love how blue it is!!! And your wedding set is absolutely gorgeous as well!!

crossmyfingers

Shiny_Rock
What a lovely set! I love that it sort of matches your e-ring too!

I would think of the water at that beach every time I looked at that ring - hope you do too!
1.gif

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/19/2010 7:15:53 PM
Author: shelby09
Last one... just my WB when I''m in the water. Thanks for looking, just wanted to share a little piece of paradise :)

I love all your pictures. I really like your wedding band and wondered if you could tell me where you got it? It looks very low profile which is something I am looking for as well. Thanks!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
What a great memento of your honeymoon! Your ering is gorgeous too.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

shelby09

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/21/2010 11:31:10 AM
Author: lknvrb4

Date: 6/19/2010 7:15:53 PM
Last one... just my WB when I''m in the water. Thanks for looking, just wanted to share a little piece of paradise :)

I love all your pictures. I really like your wedding band and wondered if you could tell me where you got it? It looks very low profile which is something I am looking for as well. Thanks!
Wow lknvrb4, love your ER. My husband ordered rings through his jeweler in LA. I wanted very thin bands so I can have two flanking bands. They needed to fit under the prongs, without it sitting flush against my ER, since my ER has three sided pave on the band, and I didn''t diamonds to rub. I love stacking sets and also love the daintiness of the thin band when worn alone.

I believe the stats on my bands are 2mm eternity with 0.4 ct F VS2.

I have included additional pictures of different angles of the wedding to show how the bands fit under the prongs.

bandlow.jpg

shelby09

Rough_Rock
lknvrb4, I also considered the Daniel K Empress "Fitted" WB to fit my custom Daniel K replica.

danielKband.jpg

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/22/2010 1:54:00 AM
lknvrb4, I also considered the Daniel K Empress ''Fitted'' WB to fit my custom Daniel K replica.

I like the bands you picked so much better than the curved band. I had one of those and it moved all the time so I sold it. I was not willing to solder it to my ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results