shape
carat
color
clarity

Honest Opinions on this 1.5 Ct Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

WeddingInFuture

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone. I have been lurking on this site for the past few months and it seems like everyday I checked the site I would learn something more about diamonds. I can''t say enough about how helpful this site and the postings on it have been.

I am getting closer and closer to proposing to my girlfriend. I have been in the market for a 1.5 carat well-cut round diamond. What I am looking for in a stone is a G-H-I color, VS2 or SI1(eye-clean) clarity, and in the $10-12,000 range.

I have put the following diamond from whiteflash on reserve and am looking for honest opinions from the experts and forum regulars on it before I purchase it:

http://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds/diamond_details.aspx?idno=179720

Thank you in advance for your contributions.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Honestly?

It''s a real looker! Doesn''t get any better.

Seems you''ve done your homework, good job.
36.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You cannot go wrong with an ACA. The color I will face up pretty white in a well cut stone. But color is so personal, that only you can decide if you are comfortable with any color. That''s a very nice stone at a good price for a 1.5 ct.

WeddingInFuture

Rough_Rock
Wow! Thanks for the quick responses and suggestions so far. Its definately given me a lot to think about. Please keep the comments coming.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think this stone looks absolutely beautiful. It looks like you picked a winner to me! Just curious, what type of setting are you thinking of?

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Looks like a winner to me, too!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
The ACA''s are beautiful...I have one
30.gif
Snap that baby right up!!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
*swoon*......LOVELY choice

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results