Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Honest Opinions on this 1.5 Ct Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

WeddingInFuture

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone. I have been lurking on this site for the past few months and it seems like everyday I checked the site I would learn something more about diamonds. I can''t say enough about how helpful this site and the postings on it have been.

I am getting closer and closer to proposing to my girlfriend. I have been in the market for a 1.5 carat well-cut round diamond. What I am looking for in a stone is a G-H-I color, VS2 or SI1(eye-clean) clarity, and in the $10-12,000 range.

I have put the following diamond from whiteflash on reserve and am looking for honest opinions from the experts and forum regulars on it before I purchase it:

http://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds/diamond_details.aspx?idno=179720

Thank you in advance for your contributions.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Honestly?

It''s a real looker! Doesn''t get any better.

Seems you''ve done your homework, good job.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You cannot go wrong with an ACA. The color I will face up pretty white in a well cut stone. But color is so personal, that only you can decide if you are comfortable with any color. That''s a very nice stone at a good price for a 1.5 ct.

WeddingInFuture

Rough_Rock
Wow! Thanks for the quick responses and suggestions so far. Its definately given me a lot to think about. Please keep the comments coming.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think this stone looks absolutely beautiful. It looks like you picked a winner to me! Just curious, what type of setting are you thinking of?

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
*swoon*......LOVELY choice

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Actress Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III of Monaco's Wedding
    Actress Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III of Monaco's Wedding
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Style File: Emma Watson
    Style File: Emma Watson

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.