shape
carat
color
clarity

HOLY CRAP! I wonder if Sienna will return the ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I recall a very old movie in which a mom is trying to teach her daughter how to be a wife and deal with her man, sort of a ''50''s movie...and she talks about a book throughout the movie, a book her daughter needs to reference. To make a long story short, the book at the end gets shown and it is a dog training manual!!! (no offense to any hubby''sout htere) but I think all wives know how to get their way without looking like they are...we are all smart that way!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/21/2005 5:59:32 PM
Author: diamondfan

but I think all wives know how to get their way without looking like they are...we are all smart that way!!

Absolutely!!!!
11.gif

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
Not typically into celebrity gossip but i thought i'd share what i just read in Metro (a free local newspaper), for what it's worth:

"Considering that she's been publicly humiliated by her ex-finace Jude Law, we think Sienna Miller is handling the break-up swimmingly. Photographers caught the woman scorned making out with Orlando Bloom at a polo tourny in England. "The spent ages cudding, kissing and gazing at each other. There was real chemistry," say a witness, according to the Sun.
Law, meanwhile, insists that the couple are still going to get married. "They're still engaged," says his rep."

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Apparently it is OVAH.....here''s from imdb.com today:

"Miller "Ends" Engagement with Law

Heartbroken actress Sienna Miller has reportedly ended her eight-month engagement with Jude Law, telling the actor she never wants to see him again. The 23-year-old beauty, who started dating 32-year-old Law in October 2003, was devastated last week to read newspaper revelations about the Oscar-nominated star''s month-long affair with his former children''s nanny Daisy Wright. After taking off her engagement ring last week, Miller has apparently told Law there is no chance of a reconciliation, reports British newspaper The Sun. A friend of the couple says, "Jude is desperate to see Sienna so they can talk things through - but she point-blank refuses to see him. She is too angry to forgive him. She''s told him in on uncertain terms that she never wants to see him again." Yesterday, Miller invited Law''s All The King''s Men co-star Sean Penn and his wife Robin Wright Penn to watch her perform in the London West End production of Shakespeare''s As You Like It, before dining together at J Sheekey''s fish restaurant. "

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/27/2005 9:57:27 AM
Author: alexah
Not typically into celebrity gossip but i thought i''d share what i just read in Metro (a free local newspaper), for what it''s worth:

''Considering that she''s been publicly humiliated by her ex-finace Jude Law, we think Sienna Miller is handling the break-up swimmingly. Photographers caught the woman scorned making out with Orlando Bloom at a polo tourny in England. ''The spent ages cudding, kissing and gazing at each other. There was real chemistry,'' say a witness, according to the Sun.
Law, meanwhile, insists that the couple are still going to get married. ''They''re still engaged,'' says his rep.''

NOOOOO, not Orlando too...... I thought he''s back with Kate Bosworth! That would me that HE IS CHEATING ON HIS GIRL!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Apparently Sienna and Orlando are old friends and were just embracing hello...and it all was blown out of proportion. (I''d also heard that Orlando and Kate are back together....you know, Ted Casablanca of eonline.com and I are like THIS
2.gif
)

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/27/2005 5:21:31 PM
Author: blueroses
Apparently Sienna and Orlando are old friends and were just embracing hello...and it all was blown out of proportion. (I''d also heard that Orlando and Kate are back together....you know, Ted Casablanca of eonline.com and I are like THIS
2.gif
)

39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

well whichever girl Orlando is with is veddy veddy lucky!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results