shape
carat
color
clarity

HOLY CRAP! I wonder if Sienna will return the ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Once a cheater, always a cheater.
14.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

So, is monogamy only for us mere mortals? What twits.
emthdown.gif
Yuk-E.

cheers--Sharon

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well said as usual Irish Eyes
36.gif
Blast forgot to attach your post - what a berk again!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jude Law announced he had an affair with his kids'' nanny while engaged to or dating Sienna Miller. The mom of the kids, Sadie Frost fired her immediately. He had the affair on a film set, strange that he would do that when that is what happened with Sienna (do I detect a pattern?!) He fessed up, bless his ''lil heart, because one of his KIDS caught them in bed together. (and they are all YOUNG, under 5 I think?) Lovely

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He was also said to be participating in wifeswapping
14.gif
14.gif
14.gif
14.gif
14.gif
14.gif
14.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
updated...
Cheating is also a deal breaker unless under the MOST unsual circumstances (yet to find one I would tolerate!) Joe Piscopo and Robin Williams both left their wives for their nannies and married them too. Not very creative...being a cliche already! And Robin Williams wife is frankly not a beauty, and I think Billy Joel cheated on Christie Brinkley...so there goes that argument...(though I am sure she is a lovely person and maybe his marriage sucked, but LEAVE FIRST and leave the other person some dignity...also, do not eat and eliminate in the same place... (bad word sanitized)... I also agree her ring was pretty pitiful for a star to give...But remember Kevin Costner? His now wife has a very modest ring that Joan Rivers insulted (what else is new) on some awards show...she had it for a while and then he surprised with a 5 carat stone in a neat leafy type setting. I guess he wanted to make sure she loved him for him? PS Was it Ethan Hawke in Gattaca and Jude too or just Ethan? ANOTHER ONE who cheated on his wife...

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
" do not eat and eliminate in the same place" OMG too funny DF!!! I have never heard that one before
9.gif
11.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hah! I didn''t have a clue who "Sienna" was when I decided to read this thread. As soon as I opened it I saw the name "Jude Law". I had heard that name, but couldn''t associate a face with it. I checked his "filmography". It was possible I had seen him in something and not known it. Nope. I never saw anything he was in.

I claim the high moral ground here by being completely ignorant of who these two "celebrities" even are! I am so glad I don''t have to worry about them or any of those other people I never saw act, like Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie, both of whom seem to have others stewing about their multiple problems in life. Worrying about Bush, Cheney, and Karl Rove is tiring enough. I just cannot be expected to take on Law and Pitt and Cruise, etcetera.

Deb ;-)

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lorelei, it really goes more like "you should not **** and eat in the same place...replace **** with a four letter word that ryhmes with spit. My mom said it to me once by way of advice giving on some topic. It pretty much sums it up. Why he needed to cheat at all, let alone look for nookie where he works or in his home with his help, is CRAZY. And yes, there is a lot to think about in the world besides the lives of celebrities but it is entertaining for a minute to digress into their lives....

reena

Ideal_Rock
ugh, total scandal, but not surprising -- he seems like slime. and, sienna is totally and completely gorgeous. idiot.

on a separate topic, i agree with everyone else -- clive owen, closer, totally and completely DELISH. mmmm.

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/19/2005 3:10:03 AM
Author: diamondfan
PS Was it Ethan Hawke in Gattaca and Jude too or just Ethan? ANOTHER ONE who cheated on his wife...

Yes ...both, Jude played the paralysed superior guy and Ethan's char. assumed his identity.

*beurk* on both on them!
14.gif

ETA: I'm loving Uma in those Vuitton adverts!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's hilarious!!!! Can't wait to have a chance to use that expression!!
9.gif
9.gif
11.gif
Diamondfan!
31.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
According to the British tabloids this morning, Jude has spent all night crying
39.gif
39.gif
and it looks like he will be getting the order of Sienna''s cowboy boot! Ex wife Sadie has been quoted as saying " it is not my nightmare anymore." Sienna has been appearing in " As you Like It " in London''s West End and pulled out of the show last night, doesn''t say whether she will return. I don''t think many people will be wasting much sympathy on Jude, common opinion is that Sienna will never take him back. He doesn''t deserve her IMO - BERK!!
29.gif
There is a picture of him gazing wistfully through a window yesterday, unshaven and red - eyed, he doesn''t look so good
11.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Lorelei LOL!

You know... I just remembered this article. I forgot how to make it clickable so you''ll have cut - paste. Scroll down to what he says about Sienna & Jude re: ring statement. Prolly BS but in this case... hmmmm?

http://www.diamondcuttersintl.com/diamond_education/photogallery/trends/ringtruth.html

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kaylagee can''t find it
8.gif
any tips on what to do - I am a bit of a berk
9.gif
with these things and would love to know what it says! Wonder if he will be cleaning out all the top London jewellers to try to grovel to Sienna - if that was me and he did that I would tell him where to stick his diamonds
11.gif
much as I love all things blingy!
31.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
hmmm..it should work if you copy the URL into the browser?(checking)..at any rate..here''s the text and photo:

"SIENNA MILLER - Value: $7,500.00
Photos courtesy of: US Weekly Magazine

Description: Nine diamond cluster (illusion setting) on a wide yellow gold band.

What it says about Sienna: She loves love. Anytime diamonds are grouped together in a cluster to give the impression of one large diamond, someone wants love desperately. In many cases the wearer wants to appear that they totally have their act together and are impervious to the outside world, but the opposite is usually true. Cluster ring wearers are either pompous, cheap egomaniacs (I am not referring to Sienna) or their boyfriends are the pompous, cheap narcissist (hint, hint). My guess is her only input was that it comes on a wide band. Lovers of love need a lot of metal touching their fingers so they don’t lose that loving feeling. This ring symbolizes the relationship is on the rocks."

sMillerP1_LRG.jpg

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
another pic, clipped from a fashion site.

smiller.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Kaylagee - love that pompous, cheap narcissitic
11.gif
so funny!!! That is the first close up I have had of the ring
6.gif
I thought it was a big honker, not a cluster. I would have got a 5 carat at least out of him, but that would probably take some skill due to earlier statement - P, C, N
14.gif
9.gif
It says in my daily paper that the ring cost 20k pounds( $ 36,000) you have got to be kidding me, I don''t mean to be unkind but it doesn''t look like that kind of money to me
23.gif
I would make him wear it as an aid to constipation!!
9.gif
11.gif

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
The original question at hand was....I wonder if Sienna will return the ring. Well, I''ve read that she''s lost diamonds from the cluster at least TWICE already, and had to have them replaced. If a ring gave me so many problems, I''d have returned it a LONG TIME AGO, cheating or no cheating!

Jude Law= $cum = cheap ba$tard

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
I would return it and go for a much better ring with the next guy, I''m sure there will be no shortage of guys for her to choose from!! I hope she sticks to her guns! I don''t care how much he grovels and cries, never take a cheating man back!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/20/2005 11:53:53 AM
Author: IrishEyes
I would return it and go for a much better ring with the next guy, I''m sure there will be no shortage of guys for her to choose from!! I hope she sticks to her guns! I don''t care how much he grovels and cries, never take a cheating man back!!!
Amen
14.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Double amen!!!!
15.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
okay this will sound really bitchy, but a CLUSTER RING? come on JUDE! surely with all your millions from movies you can pony up for one diamond, not a CLUSTER of 9 diamonds so it looks big from far away.
20.gif
seriously i love where they say that they are cheap bastards. clusters are like $999 at the local maul store!

not that i would turn one down of course
9.gif
but this is kind of like that small kevin costner ring that he got so much flak over...what are you thinking, celebrities? don''t you know people are shallow about your rings and will call you cheap narcissistic bastards?
2.gif
ESPECIALLY after you cheat on the cluster wearer!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Your not bitch you are right. It was cheap and he clearly lied to the press about how much he paid for it. Plus once your girls ring starts falling apart wouldnt that be enough to prompt you to get her another better one? One that isnt ugly?

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe that''s what Sienna wanted?

Not sure why she would but who knows?
33.gif
All I know is that whenever I see that ring, I think "WTF?"
14.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I am sorry but bleh, perhaps her taste in jewlery matches up with her taste in men. Okay sorry that was harsh. Perhaps we could post it in the show me the uglies thread.
31.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/20/2005 5:33:47 PM
Author: Matatora
Your not bitch you are right. It was cheap and he clearly lied to the press about how much he paid for it. Plus once your girls ring starts falling apart wouldnt that be enough to prompt you to get her another better one? One that isnt ugly?

Does anyone know if Sienna had input or even..ulp... chose this ring herself? I don''t know the engagement details..
33.gif

LOL Mara & Mat! I had similar feelings. :razz: :D

Even if she''s not into rocks there are attractive, thoughtful ways to arrange small stones:

ballerina w/baguettes, flower petal w/marquises, marguerites..usually ronds surrounding a center... of course our beloved eternities, semi eternities and pave.)

I just don''t understand the ring... maybe it was antique (sometimes old pieces are horribly overpriced), also prices in Europe do seem much higher for diamonds.

Not trying defend Gigolo Jude here... just to clear some of the WTFness about that darn pizza pie ring.
14.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
triple post

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
triple post

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/20/2005 5:40:25 PM
Author: Morticia
Maybe that''s what Sienna wanted?

Not sure why she would but who knows?
33.gif
All I know is that whenever I see that ring, I think ''WTF?''
14.gif

OMG Morticia & everyone.. I didn''t even see your posts. LOL at the WTF feeling..glad to know it''s not just me. ROFL!
I can forgive it if she chose it but for some reason, if he did, I''m too through.
38.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results