shape
carat
color
clarity

HOLY CRAP! I wonder if Sienna will return the ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
nope..quadruple post

20.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/20/2005 5:40:25 PM
Author: Morticia
Maybe that's what Sienna wanted?

Not sure why she would but who knows?
33.gif
All I know is that whenever I see that ring, I think 'WTF?'
14.gif
With every cluster ring, I think WTF. What person in their right mind ooohs over such monstrosities? Sienna? No, she couldn't have. . .yet possibly she did pick the ring out as she picked Jude out too and we all know what a loser he is.

Maybe Jude got the ring on ebay? Here's one for only 60 pounds.

clusterdelighttwo.jpg

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
VINTAGE cluster for $19.99

vintagecluster.jpg

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
32.gif
23.gif
14.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Bleh not worth the 19.99 IMO...perhaps as gold scrap.

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
As far as we know, Sienna probably loves the ring for what it represents, and not the cost of it. Although I don''t like the style of ring, I think it suits her.

If they can work things out, I hope he doesn''t stray again. I think the saying ''once a cheater always a cheater'' is a generalisation. Some people do learn from their mistakes and I certainly hope that he is one of them.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/20/2005 9:34:40 PM
Author: Sparkster
As far as we know, Sienna probably loves the ring for what it represents, and not the cost of it. Although I don''t like the style of ring, I think it suits her.

If they can work things out, I hope he doesn''t stray again. I think the saying ''once a cheater always a cheater'' is a generalisation. Some people do learn from their mistakes and I certainly hope that he is one of them.
Sparkster, I admire your optimism.
2.gif
And agree that if two people are truly in love, she could wear a cigar band around her finger.

BUT, his well-established pattern of infidelity provides a fair degree of certainty that he would and will cheat again. This is no excuse, mind you, but any woman who wants to be with him in the future had better think long and hard about whether she minds his straying ways.

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/20/2005 10:31:26 PM
Author: Jennifer5973

Date: 7/20/2005 9:34:40 PM

Sparkster, I admire your optimism.
2.gif
And agree that if two people are truly in love, she could wear a cigar band around her finger.

BUT, his well-established pattern of infidelity provides a fair degree of certainty that he would and will cheat again. This is no excuse, mind you, but any woman who wants to be with him in the future had better think long and hard about whether she minds his straying ways.
It just seems that he didn''t seem to care about his cheating ways when it came to Sadie and that''s probably because he stopped caring about her and didn''t care that he hurt her. Sometimes marriages get so bad, instead of getting out, they cheat and look for affection elsewhere. This is not an excuse for doing this by the way - I don''t condone it at all. Or sometimes they cheat just because they can!!
29.gif

He just seems really cut up about hurting Sienna and hopefully he now truly understands what infidelity does to those people around him and won''t do it again.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lorelei, what is a berk?! Need to know that one. As for the ring, yes it should be less about the bling and more about the feelings and sentiments BUT still...plus, I would take it as an omen if my stones kept falling out! I also agree that a lot of cheating has nothing to do with what the other spouse is NOT doing...it is simply like the famous quote, "Why does a dog lick his ****?" Because he CAN. Sienna is lovely looking and one hopes nice too, and hopefully she will take the best out of what happened in the relationship and chose better next time. I am sure he looks sad and red-eyed...he has F****D up pretty royally, and all I can say is at least he had a bit of class left and aknowledged it, unlike Ethan Hawke (another Gattaca star, maybe it is contagious?) who denied his fling in the early days. I say, men, keep your pants zipped and leave before your roam...

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
yeah sorry no sympathy here for either of them...a) he is a now-chronic cheater, who cares what his reasons are for not being able to keep it in his pants and b) she's a dumbass for getting involved with him after he cheated on his ex to be with her or whatever...i mean come on! 99.9% of the men that would do this end up doing it again. it's not like they have a long-term relationship to fall-back on...they have only been together what, 2 years? and already he's scouting around?

sure i believe in getting past a mistake and moving on if you can and salvaging a strong relationship, but second time is a charm? or is it third? or fourth? who knows. and with the nanny? come on, it's not even like he was in love and leaving her for another woman, he was just getting his groove on. with the NANNY. could you be any more cliche?

and as for him being sad and red-eyed and apologizing publicly, he's an actor and probably realizes this hurts him and his career. anyone see what a mess tom cruise has made of his life now and how people are scorning him and his movie because of his life drama? sometimes too much is too much. that NYT article on how celebrities seem to think that the regular rules of life don't apply to them...this is another prime example.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mara, I so agree! I am so amazed that men still leave the wife for or cheat with their secretary...be original if you must act like a trouser snake. I also liked Tom Cruise better when he kept an air of mystery about himself...now it is TMI and I think he sounds and acts like a horses rear. I think these celebrities really DO think the rules don''t apply. A friend of mine used to comment about star worship and he said, at the end of the day, they put their pants on one leg at a time just like the rest of us folk. I just think some of these guys should keep their mouths AND their pants zipped. Not all of them are buffons, but I think most of them abuse the percieved trust we place in them and abuse their publicness to spout garbage. Kelly Preston, now a scientologist married to John Travolta of course, says she too had ppd, and took vitamins and meditated and exercised to get past it. Hey, if that works for you personally, great. But, most people need more, and need it so they do not harm their baby or themself. I think so many of these stars think we are enthralled with everything they think and believe. Stick to acting...

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
can i just say that you all totally crack me up!!!
3.gif

and her ring kinda sucks. i wouldnt return it, i''d remake it into a half eternity or something. at least they would stop falling out and she''d get *something* outta the relationship! sheesh-o-rama!
14.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DF - berk is an English insult which is similar to twit!! I just prefer it
9.gif
It apparently comes from early century grave robbing duo Burke and Hare. They used to rob new graves and sell the corpses to medical schools for dissection
14.gif
Therefore anyone who was a grave robber
6.gif
was said to be " burkeing''! Over time berk was used to describe an idiot, person not overburdened with brains etc!! I think it fits " gigolo Jude"
9.gif
very nicely!!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Are you English? My mother in law is from England and my sister married an English man. I love the English slang (Cockney?) Sometimes when I speak to my sister''s hubby or my husband''s family there I cannot get the gist til later...I think JL is also a WANKER...

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, born and bred!!! Jl is a merchant banker
31.gif
31.gif
My favourite rhyming slang is when they call a guy''s rug a "syrup" as in syrup of figs, wig!! Love that if someone says " look he''s wearing a syrup!!"
36.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I loved apple and pears (stairs) and trouble and strife (wife). What is the slang for a husband?! I just answered you little luxuries thread too. My sister lives in Penistone, near SOuth Yorkshire (or in it?!) My mil is from Chesire or Manchester, my husband''s Aunt lives on the Isle of Man and her daughter lives in Buckinghamshire...I LOVE England. My sister was married in Cumbria in the Lake Windemere area...beautiful place...

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t know what the actual rhyming slang is for Husbands, but we tend to refer to them a " my old man" or the old man and they call us " ''er indoors"
29.gif
What a cheek!! I resent trouble and strife for wife too, I am beautiful, wonderful and no trouble at all
31.gif
11.gif
hee hee!!! I live in a farming community in the East of England, love Yorkshire, Cumbria, but don''t get to travel because of all my animals!!
9.gif
Still I don''t mind at all. I think Jude needs to keep a low profile, Sienna is popular and I think he might get an angry crowd chasing him if he isn''t careful
11.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
She will hopefully bounce back...she is too young and pretty not too. One sad thing I noticed on the television the other night...Young Prince William appears to have a serious receding hairline, and they showed the top of his head and he looks as if a bald spot is going to come sooner rather than later. I am so sad, he is very adorable, but I do not tend to find balding young men attractive. Is it just the tv or I am correct? is minoxidil in his future? (I know he will be devasted to know how I feel, bless his royal heart, but I am taken so it is best that he move on and find someone his own age...lol)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yep, he is going to need shares in the Minoxidil company unfortunately! Take a look at his lovely and popular
14.gif
uncle Prince Edward - that will be Wills in 10 years time
31.gif
I don''t think his hair will last much longer, bless his heart! Can you imagine a hairy Prince Charles and Wills on TV clutching bottles of rogaine?? and Wills saying " Daddy and I liked it so much we bought the company!" Clock Charlie boy''s combover next time you see the back of his head
6.gif
I think Sienna will be fine too, Hey Rude isn''t doing himself any favours with the red eyed weeping, grovelling and toadying IMO and I hope Sienna doesn''t fall for it
11.gif
To think last week I was saying on PS how great he was in another thread ssshhheeessh!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Little words of encouragement for Jude, to be sung to the tune of the immortal Beatles song.

Hey Jude,
Youv''e made it bad,
You have gone and upset Sienna

Remember to leave the nannies alone,
Then you may atone,
and make it better.

Sorry, couldn''t resist
11.gif

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Good Morning, or should I say afternoon Lorelei, my favorite English gal!!
35.gif
9.gif

Ok, while we are on the subject of English slang, I''ve got one that always boggles me: what does it means to "wank" ? I really hope it''s not sexual, if it is a sexual slang, PM me so we don''t offend anyone here! But I''ve heard it before as in "what do you wank about?" etc, and I''ve heard the term "wanker" applied to people, I think it''s a bad term?

I love the slang in England/Ireland, that whole area! It''s so different from American slang which, IMO, can just sound downright crude! Americans (myself included!
2.gif
) cuss alot and say things that can sound pretty vulgar, although I guess it can be the same across other cultures, it''s just relative to where you are.

Sorry to hijack the thread!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Top of the milk Irish Eyes, it's 2pm here!!!! I will PM you re - w--nk
9.gif
We have lots of funny sayings here - for example if someone says it's a bit parky, they mean it's cold
33.gif
but every Brit understands it! There are so many of them, I love American insults they are so apt and expressive! Full of eeth is a local saying to mean someone has lots of attitude, if I think of anymore I will add them
31.gif
Oh here you go, gormless ( one of my faves ) means a thick idiot, grotty means yuk, prat means stupid, slapper is a tramp (lady) chav is someone with no class and too much money in head to toe Burberrys!! I'm sure I'll think of some more!!
2.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/21/2005 7:04:24 AM
Author: Lorelei

Little words of encouragement for Jude, to be sung to the tune of the immortal Beatles song.

Hey Jude,
Youv''e made it bad,

Then you may atone,
and make it better.

Sorry, couldn''t resist
11.gif
PRICELESS!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m a poet and I didn''t know it - thanks Miss Jen!!
9.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/20/2005 11:14:04 PM
Date: 7/20/2005 10:31:26 PM

He just seems really cut up about hurting Sienna
Only because he got caught.

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/21/2005 2:07:17 AM
Author: flopkins
can i just say that you all totally crack me up!!!
3.gif

and her ring kinda sucks. i wouldnt return it, i'd remake it into a half eternity or something. at least they would stop falling out and she'd get *something* outta the relationship! sheesh-o-rama!
14.gif
I thought the SAME THING
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's is always very sad tho when this stuff happens. Better now..before they're married.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha Lorelei you are seriously cracking me up with all this English speak!!

I was watching Austin Powers Goldmember the other day (okay nothing else was on TV!) and there was that bit where they did the ''lets speak in English'' and it was all slang and it was HILARIOUS. I thought, are those actually real words?! I''d be so lost!!

I''m sure Greg would love to call me trouble and strife and get away with it.
9.gif
Instead he calls me the ''domestic oversight committee'' and consults with me for approvals. HAH! Men!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ha ha Mara - my DH isn''t brave enough to call me his Tand S either - he often calls me Cinc Home instead!!! You won''t find me arguing with that one!! Oh another one is " the old ball and chain!" How charming - huh!
29.gif
I haven''t watched Austin Powers since the first one with our lovely Elizabeth Hurley - I have never seen such terrible acting in all my puff - especially the drunk scene
14.gif
I was crawling under the sofa whimpering with embarrasment
6.gif
She should stick to modelling and dating Hooray Henrys - anything as long as she isn''t in front of a movie camera - yuk
11.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/21/2005 7:04:24 AM

Hey Jude,
Youv''e made it bad,

Then you may atone,
and make it better.

Sorry, couldn''t resist
11.gif
one of my favorite beatles song. love the beatles.
36.gif

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/21/2005 1:01:57 PM
Ha ha Mara - my DH isn''t brave enough to call me his Tand S either - he often calls me Cinc Home instead!!! You won''t find me arguing with that one!! Oh another one is '' the old ball and chain!'' How charming - huh!
29.gif
I haven''t watched Austin Powers since the first one with our lovely Elizabeth Hurley - I have never seen such terrible acting in all my puff - especially the drunk scene
14.gif
I was crawling under the sofa whimpering with embarrasment
6.gif
She should stick to modelling and dating Hooray Henrys - anything as long as she isn''t in front of a movie camera - yuk
11.gif
I heard the reason they had Heather Graham in the second movie was because Liz was so bad, audiences didn''t want to watch her again, so the writers had to get rid of her character! She was pretty bad in that movie!

I hate "old ball and chain"
20.gif
I cringe when I hear men say that!! Dh just refers to me as "the wife". I hear him on the phone with his buddies and he''s like "oh, I don''t know about that, I''m going to have to ask the wife"
16.gif
I just smile to myself and think ''that''s right sweetie, who''s in charge? I AM!!''
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results