shape
carat
color
clarity

Holy BLING Batman! Seven stone OEC by Daniel M.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Wanted to ask - how did he ship this to you? I’ve done one project with Dan and he shipped to me first class Usps. It was not a terribly expensive item but I wondered if it was insured. He now has some more expensive items he’s working on for me and I was going to ask the shipping possibilities. Since this ring was with diamonds I was curious about the shipping method he used with your ring.

sparkly_blonde

Rough_Rock
Wanted to ask - how did he ship this to you? I’ve done one project with Dan and he shipped to me first class Usps. It was not a terribly expensive item but I wondered if it was insured. He now has some more expensive items he’s working on for me and I was going to ask the shipping possibilities. Since this ring was with diamonds I was curious about the shipping method he used with your ring.

He did the same which I wasn't very happy about. I expected at least priority mail. From what I can tell on the tracking it has signature confirmation but not insurance :/

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous. May I ask how long it took? I just sent off a ring to be reset into a custom setting with him. Right before I read the thread where he totally flaked on a bunch of people awhile back. I’ve used him several times before and it was always pretty quick - about 3-4 weeks. I’ve been out of the jewelry world for awhile and had no idea he had troubles at one point. Hoping that’s all in the past.

sparkly_blonde

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous. May I ask how long it took? I just sent off a ring to be reset into a custom setting with him. Right before I read the thread where he totally flaked on a bunch of people awhile back. I’ve used him several times before and it was always pretty quick - about 3-4 weeks. I’ve been out of the jewelry world for awhile and had no idea he had troubles at one point. Hoping that’s all in the past.

I read the same thing but had gone with him prior with no issues. It took about two months in total. His communication is wonderful which is one reason I chose him. I had contacted DK about the same project but it took about four weeks to hear back from him.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results