shape
carat
color
clarity

Holiday gifts 2006!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Looks like all the pricescopers were good kids this year!!! I posted this in another thread, but here is the pendant that I got for Christmas. My local jeweler custom made it using my one carat diamond and adding ten ideal cut diamonds around it that total .75 carat. It is big and blingy!

Edited to add: Forgot the pic, but added it in the next post.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oops I forgot to attach the picture! Here we go.

pendantremodel.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I also received a 1.04 carat pink sapphire that I had put in my Claude Thibadeau ring that I wear as a right hand ring.

CTpinkplatnew.jpg

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
I got way to much this year! I am mad everyone spent so much on me but I do love what I got. I got an ipod shuffle from my hunnie for walking our dog. It is hard to fumble around with my mini and I am always afraid I am going to drop it so the clip on the shuffle will be great.
ipod-shuffle.jpg

My parents gave us tickets to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers at the Verizon Center! I am so excited!! They also gave me a Coach purse and a Coach wristlet! This is my first Coach as well. I know it isn''t a B-bag but I love it.
6F08_B4BK_t.jpg

We also got much needed dance lessons for before the wedding! And lots of gift cards, ornaments, and clothes. And a really soft blanket. Now I have to go give blood and look at cars. Can''t wait to see what everyone got!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
The best holiday gift I received this year is a future cousin! My oldest 1st cousin got engaged on the 23rd and she surprised us at Christmas dinner with the news yesterday. I already took pictures of her ring for SMTR... go look! It's beautiful! ETA: link to that thread here.

My fiance' bought me my very first Tiffany piece - the heart cap pearl pendant. It's so pretty and dainty! I'll take pictures for SMTR later.

19352129_xl.jpg

I must have been kinda good this year. My family and his family got me lots of great teacher resource books and other reading material from my Amazon list. I also got a set of five pairs of colored gemstone studs, a few bottles of Philosophy's Falling in Love fragrance, BE makeup, a nice leather Fossil purse, some new riding gloves, and Grey's Anatomy Seasons 1 and 2 on DVD. (WOOT)

My bro got tickets for me and my FI to go and see Monty Python's Spamalot!
9.gif
Can't wait, should be hilarious!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Equ, that pendant is so pretty...and Spamalot is very funny!!! I think you will enjoy it...

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Equ, that pendant is so pretty...and Spamalot is very funny!!! I think you will enjoy it...

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful Tiff pendant Equ! Definitely post some pics when you can!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! Amazing ladies!!!

Well, I''m cleaning the office tomorrow and hope to post pix of my hoops (which I admit I had a slight tantrum about today b/c they really are too big b/c I did not listen to Mark...but heck, they''re diamonds LOL...and I love them again hahaha)

These are my second fav gift! I got the two smaller for the night stands! I LOVE them. I have my own shades...The small Caroline from Restoration Hardware...

Restorlamps.JPG

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
more, those lamps are perfection! a classic shape but with a twist...they would look awesome anywhere!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! I''ve had a crush on them for a while!
Hey, let me hijack my own thread for a sec...what do you think of this? I''m trying to get away from very traditional pieces, but I keep coming back to it...

dresser.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I kinda love it! It is very bold, but I like the lines and it will hold so much! Where would you put it? You want to make sure it does not overpower the room it will be in...

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/26/2006 11:24:29 PM
Author: moremoremore
WOW!!! Amazing ladies!!!

Well, I''m cleaning the office tomorrow and hope to post pix of my hoops (which I admit I had a slight tantrum about today b/c they really are too big b/c I did not listen to Mark...but heck, they''re diamonds LOL...and I love them again hahaha)

These are my second fav gift! I got the two smaller for the night stands! I LOVE them. I have my own shades...The small Caroline from Restoration Hardware...
Love the lamps, but it is tomorrow now. Where are pictures of those hoops??? Don''t forget to include an ear shot so we can see if they really are too big.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/27/2006 12:21:47 AM
Author: moremoremore
Thanks! I''ve had a crush on them for a while!
Hey, let me hijack my own thread for a sec...what do you think of this? I''m trying to get away from very traditional pieces, but I keep coming back to it...
I love it. It kinda reminds me of my dresser that was my grandmothers. Mine has 2 smaller drawers on top, then doors (with 3 drawers inside), and then 2 big drawers underneath.

One thing to think about though, is how often you will be getting in and out of them. Once in awhile it gets to be a hassle for me, usually when I''m in a hurry (open doors, pull out drawers ,which will not come out without the doors ALL the way open, push drawers in, close doors. And, you''ve got two sets of doors there...

Just some food for thought.
2.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL Sun....I have been off of work for the last two days and have been cleaning and didn''t even get to the freakin office yet...this weekend for sure :)

As for the dresser, I''m torn...I really could use an armoire maybe ...but then I was thinking that this would be good in my quest to organize- a nice little drawer for tape, scissors...a nice little drawer for some misc files, .....etc...It''s actually a pottery barn and on sale for $750 or something...but the shipping gets me....

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Here are some pics of my pearl pendant. I posted these in a BWW thread and in the Tiffany thread in SMTR, too.
1.gif

I''ve never had anything from Tiffany before. It''s so pretty!

TiffanyPearlPendant003.jpg

TiffanyPearlPendant005.jpg

TiffanyPearlPendant002.jpg

TiffanyPearlPendant004.jpg

TiffanyPearlPendant001.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
That pearl pendant is lovely and looks so nice on you!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Wow, everyone got such wonderful gifts. You gurls must had been very very good this year. I want to see those hoop earrings. They sound lovely.

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
I was very spoiled this year...

from my parents: a digital camera, a sweater, VS pjs and slippers
from my brother: the brainage game for nintendo ds and a Julius Jones jersey (I''m a huge bears fan but Julius was my favorite player to watch when I was in college)
from my honey: a laptop =), a tap dancing Mumble from Happy Feet
from my honey''s parents: a book (i collect children''s books), a candle, and a penguin ornament

There were a lot more little things that I can''t think of right now...it was a wonderful Christmas!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results