shape
carat
color
clarity

HOF Dream diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ZhenyaH

Rough_Rock
I read pretty much all the posts related to Christian Bernard on HOF and Dream diamonds. So I''m on a quest to find a better stone for my e-ring, i.e. Mo'' Fire! Mo'' Sparkle!
9.gif

These are the parameters I can''t/won''t change:
1) I got my ring from Christian Bernard so I need to get the replacement from CB
2) Most radiants available are poorly cut
3) Fortunately--or unformately--CB is one of the authorized dealers of HOF Dream diamonds
4) Don''t want to downgrade on clarity & color & size (current on SI1 G, 1.03 carat)

I paid $5250 for my 1.03 carat, SI1, G (Not very well cut due to very shallow crown)
I''m willing to spend max of $1500 more but would prefer to limit the extra spending to $1k.

If I were to get a Dream diamond of similar specs, what would be the likely price?
Is getting a Dream diamond the only way I can get a really well cut radiant diamond?

Anyone who''s seen/own Dream diamonds--what do you think? Is it blinding? (I''d love to go see Dream diamonds myself but I can''t for another month or so!
8.gif

eek.gif
Bracing myself for the sticker shock
eek.gif

aaronka99

Rough_Rock
Ginger's Jewelry is another store that carryies Hearts on Fire diamonds. I was looking at the dream cut the other day and they are STUNNING. unfortunately, they are way out of my price range. If I remember correctly, the .6 ct dream cut that I was looking at was SI1 and I think around I-H color range was $5500, I saw so many diamonds that my numbers may be off a bit. The cut was beautiful though, and hearts and arrows can be seen in a viewer like the rounds. They are slightly different but still just as beautiful.

HOF diamonds are sold for the same price regardless of the store selling. its a policy that the maker of HOF has. So CB should quote you the same price another dealer would. At least that is what my research has turned up.

Hope you find what you are looking for.

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
HI...I have seen dream and they are lovely...but way too pricey in my opinion....

If you are looking for a square...there are others that may work for you...one that comes to mind as being a bit similar to the Dream (eg they both have hearts but NOT arrows) is the Queen of Hearts...info on them can be found at Good Old Gold...I am personally more fond of Regents but they are more cushiony than square...there is also the Flanders and the Lucere...as well as square radient and I suspect I am missing some

You may also be interestd in the new square that is coming see the "upcoming suprise" it should have superior sparkle to the Dream...

Hope this was helpful

Best of Luck in your search

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results