shape
carat
color
clarity

HIIT or HIT?

MarlonN

Rough_Rock
Has anyone tried any of these types of exercises, and if so, can you tell me what the difference is between the two? Which one is more intense and which one would show results faster?

Joel21

Rough_Rock
There is no question as to whether these workouts are effective, and although I've never tried either of them personally, I do know that the difference is in the interval - the rest period. The difference is simple but yields very different results. I think you should try and find out which one would be best for your fitness goals.

Mamie Jennings

Rough_Rock
I used to try HIIT and I think that's ok for my heart and lungs...

Lovesparklesparle

Shiny_Rock
HIIT is killer for rapid gains. The problem is most people think they are doing it right, but they are not. It’s difficult and goes against your self preservation to consistently push yourself to such uncomfortable levels, which is required in this type of training.

True HIIT means fearing you are actually dying and at least going to vomit.

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
HIIT is killer for rapid gains. The problem is most people think they are doing it right, but they are not. It’s difficult and goes against your self preservation to consistently push yourself to such uncomfortable levels, which is required in this type of training.

True HIIT means fearing you are actually dying and at least going to vomit.

Exactly!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
These should come with a warning for addiction on top of all else; too much of a good thing.

Lovesparklesparle

Shiny_Rock
Proper recovery is often overlooked but is actually the key to your progress.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results