shape
carat
color
clarity

Highly Recommend ERD and Precision Gems

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
I posted this a little while ago in CS, but thought I would share here too for those looking for Legacy-like settings and/or colored stones for ERs. Here is a link to my original posting. Had to send my ring back for resizing, so I am just starting to wear it this week and have received many compliments on both the eye-catching tsav and the gorgeous setting. Thanks for letting me share again :wink2: !!

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-christmas-bling-is-here-much-thanks-to-gene-and-mark.183374/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-christmas-bling-is-here-much-thanks-to-gene-and-mark.183374/[/URL]

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MrsM|1358722137|3360511 said:
I posted this a little while ago in CS, but thought I would share here too for those looking for Legacy-like settings and/or colored stones for ERs. Here is a link to my original posting. Had to send my ring back for resizing, so I am just starting to wear it this week and have received many compliments on both the eye-catching tsav and the gorgeous setting. Thanks for letting me share again :wink2: !!

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-christmas-bling-is-here-much-thanks-to-gene-and-mark.183374/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-christmas-bling-is-here-much-thanks-to-gene-and-mark.183374/[/URL]
Its funny I think my next ring will be a cs from precision gems and a setting from erd. Congrats that beautiful!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd go ahead and repost the pictures here! The ring is gorgeous!!!! :love: :love: :love:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm a strong believe in you can never have too much of a good thing! Mrs. M, please post more photos!

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Such a beautiful ring - the contrast between white melee and the vivid green is so eye- :appl: catching!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mrs M, you'll be pleased to know that your ring is partly responsible for my decision to get my Gene tsav set and has inspired me to do a white (in my case, hopefully platinum) art deco diamond mounting with the deep bluish green of the tsav. I finally realized, again inspired by you and others, that if others can do it, so can I, so I've been shopping for an antique platinum art deco setting for the round tsav. I agree wholeheartedly that the combination of white with the deep green makes your ring look fit for royalty and I too want some of that regal action. Now where are your photos?!!!

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
So sorry--bad bad PSer not providing enough pics!! I am at work today so cannot get photos until later.

@Minous: So glad I could inspire you...the tsav TOTALLY pops against the white metal and I am glad to hear that you are going to get yours set. I am in love with Gene's tsavs now and would not mind a round one also..he he! Cannot wait to see what art deco setting you end up!! Promise to provide more pictures later.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! It's a stunning colour & looks stunning in that setting :appl:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty. I've been considering ERD and it's good to hear a good review.

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
This is such a lovely ring. I'm really coming around to green, it is quite regal. And your tsavorite looks very sparkly.
I hope you don't mind me putting one of your pictures from the CS thread here.

_3220.jpg

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful!! I love the cut and the rich color!! And of course, the timeless setting it's in only makes it better :love: :love: :love:

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
Okay, you guys asked for it and now you got it! Took lots of picture of my green baby and did my duty as a good Pricescoper :). It is difficult to capture the green in photos as some of the pictures make it look olivey, but believe me, in real life, it is bright green!

Have to share a funny story as I was watching my daughter's soccer match last week and it was a beautiful sunny day outside and the ring was totally glowing. One of the moms was like "oh my gosh...love your ring"...and on and on. Had to give them the spiel on how it is best to buy the stone loose and then have the setting made versus buying from a mall jewelry store. Anyway, later in the game, I noticed that one of the other moms was wearing what was probably a true Tiffany Legacy ring with a blue sapphire. The stone was totally dark and blacked out the sun and non-eye-catching. Don't know how she felt after everyone was raving about my ring...

I have gone back to Tiffany to look at their CS rings again, and they are really not very nice and so overpriced. If anyone wants a Legacy-like ring, do it yourself and check out ERD's Heather setting...look at the pictures and see the results for yourself :appl: 's

tsav0.jpg

_3313.jpg

_3314.jpg

_3315.jpg

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
More photos...

_3316.jpg

tsav6.jpg

tsav7.jpg

tsav8.jpg

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
And even more...

tsav9.jpg

tsav10.jpg

tsav11.jpg

tsav12.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a stunning setting!!! I love the bezel and halo!! and that tsav just POPS in contrast - looks perfect! Lovely hands, too, btw!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
=) I am green with envy! That tsav is amazing!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Wow, both the setting and the stone are amazing. Loving the rich green colour! :appl:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowza! I don't know what lighting type it is, but I LOVE it when it has the bright bluish tinge! Mrs. M, you need to carry around that lighting wherever you go!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry but one more thought. I can't recall, did you post this in the eye candy thread over in CS? It absolutely needs to be there, if you don't mind, because I can see so many people want to point to your ring as a starting point for what they want...it really is that beautiful.

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for all the kind compliments! I don't think I realized how attention grabbing the green was until I saw the photos.

@minous: No, i have not posted in the Eye Candy thread in CS...will go do that now. BTW: I am anxiously awaiting to see your tsav set :)!!

imspecializd

Rough_Rock
Wow that is sensational!

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
This is really stunning (though others have used the compliments in advance), Like others. I love the setting and the color, you know, I have noticed that the emerald is the Pantone color for 2013, and guess the green is close to emerald, it is gorgeous!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results