shape
carat
color
clarity

High Praise for Pearlman''s Jewelers and Rich Sherwood!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock

Caution: What follows is VERY HIGH praise!!!

Now that I have received my ring and that the appraisal has been completed, I wanted to take a moment to publicly thank those who have made my search so much easier. First and foremost I would like to thank Bill Pearlman at Pearlman’s Fine Jewelry. My experience with him was first class. With minimal guidance from myself, Bill picked out the most GORGEOUS and MOST BRILLIANT round diamond that I have ever seen. Its fire is amazing and the colored light that emanates from the diamond is mesmerizing. It is flawless to the naked eye. In actuality, the only thing that the naked eye can see is the diamonds beauty, fire, and arrows! In Bill I have not only found a lifetime jeweler, but also a lifetime friend. There is no one else I would buy jewelry from. Not only was Bill extremely prompt in replying to my HUNDREDS of questions, he was professional, courteous, and friendly to boot. He was interested in me, my family, and my dream. He didn’t just want to sell me a diamond, he wanted my new ring to be the most spectacular ring I had ever seen. Mission accomplished. Thanks Bill! 5 STAR RATING

The second part of the diamond buying process, the appraisal, was amazing as well. I chose to drive 6 hours round trip so that my husband and I could meet with the illustrious Richard Sherwood in Sarasota. Rich is a class act! We stayed with him during the entire appraisal (which was very comprehensive and lasted 2 hours). My ring is pretty detailed and contains 100 diamonds including the center stone. Rich looked at each of these stones and determined the color and clarity grade of the stones. He took idealscope pictures (the idealscope image was amazing, very minimal light leakage), he took all sorts of measurements and imputed all this information into Diamcalc and ran the analysis. The stone scored off the charts. Rich also provided us with three different appraisals (low, medium, and high). He appraised the stone and the setting separately. Rich was extremely professional. He showed me my diamond under the microscope, and answered all my questions while he was doing his analysis. All and all it was a fantastic experience, worth the drive and the expense!! I highly recommend Richard Sherwood and Sarasota Gem Lab for your appraisal needs!! 5 STAR RATING!

Edited to add: 11 Jan 05 - After having problems with my insurance, Rich has sent me another appraisal in Canadian dollars! That is service!

Now what you’ve all been waiting for:

AGS Certified
1.505 carats
Color: H
Clarity: VS2 (a very nice VS2)
Polish: Ideal
Symmetry: Ideal
Proportions: Ideal
Total Depth: 60%
Table Depth: 57%
Crown Angle: 34.0
Crown Height: 14.5
Pav. Angle: 41.1
Pav. Depth: 43.4%
Girdle: Thin
Culet: Pointed

Setting: Michael B. Three-Sided Pave 1.31ctw (all stones are D-E-F and VS2-VS1, Rich confirmed that ALL 99 of excellent make) Also, Michael B. IMO is an exceptional designer. His piece is of exceptional quality. IMO, it is unmatched and worth every penny of the price!!! The center stone, which was set by Michael B. is set perfectly. I highly recommend this piece for a high quality engagement ring!!!

Thanks all for listening and check out www.pearlmansjewelers.com and www.sarasotagemlab.com I’m sure glad I did!!!!!!!

LOOK AT THE PHENOMENAL IDEAL SCOPE!!!

mynewxmasbling2.jpg

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a hand shot (sorry, I didn't realize it was on crooked LOL!) -- Upon seeing this shot, my husband said.... Man, it looks tiny on there, it is SO much bigger on your hand in real life -- God Bless him!!!

mynewxmasbling.jpg

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Here is an arrow shot. (FYI, this is not a H&A diamond, but an AGS ideal 0)

mynewxmasbling7.jpg

youngster

Shiny_Rock
Oh, Wow! What a beauty! It just looks fabulous.
36.gif
36.gif
You must be so thrilled! I''ve got to figure out how to set my own 1.5 carat H/VS2 RB and your setting is making it even harder to decide!! Congratulations and enjoy!!

youngster

Shiny_Rock
Forgive me for asking (if you''ve already answered this in another posting) but will you wear your beautiful ring alone or with the matching wedding band?

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Youngster:

Eventually, I will get the matching band, for now, however, I will enjoy the beauty on its own!!!

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
I love these happy stories
emteeth.gif

It''s a truely beautiful ring. Congratulations

reena

Ideal_Rock
ohman ohman ohman

it''s SO gorgeous. I WANT IT!!!
30.gif

more hand pics, please!

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m very glad that you found a great local jeweler to work with. Thanks for the info on the illustrious Richard Sherwood.

Now if I could find someone like that in Wisconsin...

Perry

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
For Love of Diamonds!

Finally. Pics to ease my soul! It is soooo beuatiful on your hand. Very dainty, and elegent (with a huge rock!). I can''t wait until you get the matching bad. It is gorgeous!

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone for their compliments. I really LOVE the ring!!!

Perry: Although Pearlman''s is a local jeweler in Battle Creek Michigan who has been in business for 75 years, I worked with him through internet and phone! So I highly recommend him as another online vendor with a storefront!!!

Good Luck with finding your appraiser!!!!

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! I love all that sparkle! Enjoy wearing it.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations and thanks for the detailed reviews!

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
WHOA! (nuff said.)
emotion-5.gif

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/9/2004 11:43:47 PM
Author: reena
ohman ohman ohman

it''s SO gorgeous. I WANT IT!!!
30.gif

more hand pics, please!
Reena: Maybe next year you can convince your FI that you need a ring hand ring like this one and then go shop for it!! LOL!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
A few closer hand pics!! (sure does make your hand look chubby LOL)

bllingblingonhand2.jpg

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Even closer! (Pictures courtesy of Rich Sherwood! Thanks Rich)

blingblingonhand.jpg

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif
3.gif
3.gif
, I am lapping up the drool. Utter joy filled my heart looking at your ring. I love it. Makes me more excited to recieve mine. It''s 3-sided pave as well.

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Yanekie! How exciting! When will you receive it???

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock
Have no idea. It''s a surprise. I hope soon. He did divulge that its platinum and three-sided and the width is two rows. I like it a bit wide. He is having it custom made though, so we shall see. Your ring is the flat right. I tried it on at Michael c fina. Loved it. Stack a few single rings above and below it. I was a rock star.
9.gif
9.gif

Oh my gosh, it''s spectacular. You must have to wear sunglasses when you''re outdoors to look at it.

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/11/2005 8:53:31 PM
Author: DiamondsRagirlsbestfriend
Oh my gosh, it''s spectacular. You must have to wear sunglasses when you''re outdoors to look at it.
DAGBF:

LOL! It is quite blinding in the right light. It was sparkling its little heart out at the hair salon today!!! The women couldn''t get over it. I''ve gotten about 6 compliments on it in 2 days!

mightyred

Shiny_Rock
Just wanted to say I never tire of seeing your ring! I too am a member of the "cult" following of Michael B!
30.gif

DiamondLover23

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results