shape
carat
color
clarity

High end crossbody handbag recommendations please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m with you @tyty333
I like them light and not bulky but prefer a few compartments so there’s always compromise. There’s one zipper compartment in this bag. OK so took a few quick pics before we left and sharing them while in car so I am not sure how they came out as I’m on the phone and my vision isn’t great on the phone. Hopefully it’ll give you an idea. Very comfortable and fits my iPhone 6s Plus and my lip gloss and keys.

1DAA6FEE-DAEB-4605-AF39-EA0E598EA1B8.jpeg ED0A5A67-0F33-4042-98A1-707CDCCE0AE0.jpeg
@missy I didn’t see the pic until now. I love that super wide strap. It looks so comfy! The black rectangular bad is so sporty and fun and easy. Love it! Hope you’re using it often!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am adding my new obsession. Due to recent changes in my life, I now need light weight, wide strap, crossbody bags. And I want colorful and as subtle and logo-less as possible. Enter: Balenciaga!!! I am so into the colors and the soft leather. I love it. I got two bags in a short amount of time. Thanks for letting me share!
Small City
78FFC2F0-A6EC-4B73-A0BA-56B608CAD4E4.jpeg F8F0B829-EAC7-4B61-85DB-F2FD49AAB635.jpeg

Courier in mandarin. It feels fabulous. This is crossbody but definitely NOT small. But so super comfortable.
274939D2-3C9D-4AE5-A752-ECC39609031F.jpeg B8213680-5A78-4371-B344-202BE87CA69C.jpeg

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
I love my Pietro Brooklyn crossbody bag. They are made in NYC and they use such a soft buttery leather. The Brooklyn is very lightweight too. They aren't high end in terms of price but the quality is amazing. They have several crossbody options.

http://pietro.nyc/collections/

Check out their Instagram for more images:
https://www.instagram.com/pietro.nyc/

Screen Shot 2018-07-10 at 6.24.37 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-07-10 at 6.25.06 AM.png

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is awesome to know! Thank you! I do value high quality, but I don't care so much about paying for a brand name. Plus, if @ame likes it, it must be good! :appl:
Their leather and craftsmanship are divine. I don't always love the styles each season but they hold up to a hell of a beating.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Their leather and craftsmanship are divine. I don't always love the styles each season but they hold up to a hell of a beating.
That's why I bought it yesterday. Ame tested and approved. Dude what year was it where you talked about your LP Dylan bag? I bought one in a teal green and haven't used it yet. I'm in about 2010 right now with my handbags. Im finally giving up my BR crossbody that I've been using the past 2 years. I switched to a Kipling bag for traveling and haven't switched out of it yet. I have a deep purple urban outfitter bag probably from 2009 ready to use next. Hi Ame, I'm a whore-duh...:lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am adding my new obsession. Due to recent changes in my life, I now need light weight, wide strap, crossbody bags. And I want colorful and as subtle and logo-less as possible. Enter: Balenciaga!!! I am so into the colors and the soft leather. I love it. I got two bags in a short amount of time. Thanks for letting me share!
Small City
78FFC2F0-A6EC-4B73-A0BA-56B608CAD4E4.jpeg F8F0B829-EAC7-4B61-85DB-F2FD49AAB635.jpeg

Courier in mandarin. It feels fabulous. This is crossbody but definitely NOT small. But so super comfortable.
274939D2-3C9D-4AE5-A752-ECC39609031F.jpeg B8213680-5A78-4371-B344-202BE87CA69C.jpeg

Gorgeous smart and sassy. Just like you girlfriend. XO. Enjoy your beautiful new purchases in good health and happiness!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's why I bought it yesterday. Ame tested and approved. Dude what year was it where you talked about your LP Dylan bag? I bought one in a teal green and haven't used it yet. I'm in about 2010 right now with my handbags. Im finally giving up my BR crossbody that I've been using the past 2 years. I switched to a Kipling bag for traveling and haven't switched out of it yet. I have a deep purple urban outfitter bag probably from 2009 ready to use next. Hi Ame, I'm a whore-duh...:lol:
A while ago! I haven't used it in a long time, and I wish I could sell it just to get it out of my house. I also have a Cole Haan Xbody that is teal and lime with gold HW that's cute but never gets used.

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
My tastes have changed; I no longer like leather or brand names.

Now I carry a small, pretty purse that is neither leather nor brand name but I had to spend a long time looking before I could find one I was happy with. The only problem is that I think "vegan leather" is kind of icky.

I would like to make my own purses, maybe with a rich fabric or a cool old brooch pinned on or something like that, one of a kind (and machine washable).

Beautiful-disaster

Shiny_Rock
My fav would be my Gucci suede Dionysus as it just seems to go with everything. Small blue Chloe wallet on cross body strap in light blue is handy for casual - on the right is a Valentino Rockstud bag in cloudy blue cross body.
The LV backpack at the back converts to a cross body too.
I’m selling everything in the picture except the Gucci Dionysus. It’s all high end. Just too lazy to list it all on the lux designer group on FB.
I want to get a Gucci camera bag in black or the new LV M or a Chanel but I will never spend Chanel kind of money on a bag - so hoping the gift fairies make it happen.
3361A03B-F3F1-42B7-BE95-389D3BDAB157.jpeg

I’m a real bag snob, I do own and love bags from smaller less known brands but my first love will always be either LV or Chanel. I find Chanel to be the most classy, classic and useable bag. I’m quite young so I basically just use WOCs right now since they look a bit more casual but I will transition to the bigger ones when I have more money to spend :D LV is fantastic. The canvas is such a lightweight workhorse. I like the look of Gucci Dionysus but I don’t own one yet.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just purchased this bag recently so I haven’t used it yet, but I love the blue color! I’ve really been loving the Gucci Soho style crossovers. I never really liked them before and then two years ago I went to London and saw them at Harrods and that was it. I think I have four now plus a ysl one in the color smog.
I find them comfortable, not too big or small and I like that the part of the strap that goes over your shoulder is leather so it’s soft. 7F508A7D-4FA1-442F-924E-63E8D99EC6CC.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just purchased this bag recently so I haven’t used it yet, but I love the blue color! I’ve really been loving the Gucci Soho style crossovers. I never really liked them before and then two years ago I went to London and saw them at Harrods and that was it. I think I have four now plus a ysl one in the color smog.
I find them comfortable, not too big or small and I like that the part of the strap that goes over your shoulder is leather so it’s soft. 7F508A7D-4FA1-442F-924E-63E8D99EC6CC.jpeg

G for Gorgeous. Bluetiful ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results