Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

High Class Jewels

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sadieb

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have any further information on "Tony" from High Class Jewels in Beverly Hills?

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/28/2006 3:58:36 PM
Author:sadieb
Does anyone have any further information on ''Tony'' from High Class Jewels in Beverly Hills?
no, but the image it conjures is out of "get shorty" to me LOL I dunno, but IME "high class" jewelers don''t call themselves high class jewels... I could be totally wrong, but add in the "tony" and I''m giggling here.... no offence to poor tony!!

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, my giggling has turned into snorts of laughter. It seems wrong to judge a company by their name and employee's name but in this instance, I am really turned off.

Oh, and recently they have been using pictures that belong to another vendor in their ebay auctions. How classy.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They''ve already been told (see link I posted) and should know to check their listings.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s just not worth it to me to buy anything expensive on ebay. Do a search for ebay here and you will get a lot of dissatisfied customers. Many of them purchased and then discovered after an independent appraisal that the stone was lower than advertised...and had problems returning the item. What a nightmare, no thanks.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
has someone written to isaac? last time he was here he requested that someone let him know....

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
I know the link from above was a few weeks ago, but I didn''t know if he''s currently working on it, or if they don''t know about the newest photos. Should I email him?

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
I emailed him a few hours ago. It''s awful that people pull this crap. It''s not fair to the honest, hardworking companies.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/29/2006 3:20:53 PM
Author: orbaya
I emailed him a few hours ago. It''s awful that people pull this crap. It''s not fair to the honest, hardworking companies.
I''ll report them to ebay too.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/29/2006 3:52:58 PM
Author: mrssalvo

I didn''t even think of that! This BS needs to stop. How does "Tony" sleep at night?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/29/2006 4:35:01 PM

Date: 11/29/2006 3:52:58 PM
Author: mrssalvo

I didn''t even think of that! This BS needs to stop. How does ''Tony'' sleep at night?
Yes it does, that''s so wrong. Ughh.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    August Birthstone 2020: Peridot
    August Birthstone 2020: Peridot
    Fabulous 5 Carat Emerald Cut and More!
    Fabulous 5 Carat Emerald Cut and More!
    Stunning Engagement Ring Upgrade
    Stunning Engagement Ring Upgrade

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.