shape
carat
color
clarity

Hidden Netflix Gem Thread

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Finished Locke and Key. I really liked it! Kind of spooky at times, but interesting story. Too obvious set up for the next season IMO, but I'll still watch it.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Finished Locke and Key. I really liked it! Kind of spooky at times, but interesting story. Too obvious set up for the next season IMO, but I'll still watch it.
Me too. It was really enjoyable. Glad you liked it.

Watched something good on Amazon (I know it doesn't belong here but for @telephone89 ). It was an older movie but if you didn't see it maybe you would enjoy it. "Cutter".

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Apparently Clare Foy didn’t want to carry on in the role of QEII @missy. I thought she was better than Olivia Coleman, I thought her accent was too overdone.

If you enjoyed The Stranger, you’ll enjoy Safe, also a Harlan Coben story, in fact, we thought it was better.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Apparently Clare Foy didn’t want to carry on in the role of QEII @missy. I thought she was better than Olivia Coleman, I thought her accent was too overdone.

If you enjoyed The Stranger, you’ll enjoy Safe, also a Harlan Coben story, in fact, we thought it was better.
Loved Safe @Austina
And I agree about Claire Foy.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me too. It was really enjoyable. Glad you liked it.

Watched something good on Amazon (I know it doesn't belong here but for @telephone89 ). It was an older movie but if you didn't see it maybe you would enjoy it. "Cutter".
When I google it a few come up. Is it the one with Chuck Norris or the Korean one?

Also going to look up Safe since you both liked that one too.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I google it a few come up. Is it the one with Chuck Norris or the Korean one?

Also going to look up Safe since you both liked that one too.
Omg I’m so sorry. My mind is overwhelmed with health issues at the moment and I messed that up. It’s called “Final Cut” with Robin Williams. Sorry!!! Hope you enjoy Safe and Final Cut if you see it. Final Cut is on Amazon.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg I’m so sorry. My mind is overwhelmed with health issues at the moment and I messed that up. It’s called “Final Cut” with Robin Williams. Sorry!!! Hope you enjoy Safe and Final Cut if you see it. Final Cut is on Amazon.
Gotta say I was little concerned when a Chuck Norris movie came up LOL!!! I'll take a look on amazon later.

As for more Netflix, I've somehow gotten sucked into some weird British Interior design challenges. Maybe I have terrible taste but by golly some of them are awful. Anyways, a show that passes the time.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gotta say I was little concerned when a Chuck Norris movie came up LOL!!! I'll take a look on amazon later.

As for more Netflix, I've somehow gotten sucked into some weird British Interior design challenges. Maybe I have terrible taste but by golly some of them are awful. Anyways, a show that passes the time.
Oh, I love design and fashion shows. Have you seen First in Fashion? Wait, let me check that first. BRB.

Yup, it's called "First in Fashion" and while the hosts are sort of cheesy (trying hard to be funny) the designers are amazing! OMG I love them. If you ever watched "Project Runway" and liked it you will enjoy this. They are even (IMO) more talented than many of the "Project Runway" designers.

And haha yes you are so right @telephone89. The day I start recommending Chuck Norris movies is, well, a day something is quite off. :lol:

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I did watch it! I love Tan France! I also enjoyed it more than project runway. I also liked that they had male and female models, made it more interesting.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I did watch it! I love Tan France! I also enjoyed it more than project runway. I also liked that they had male and female models, made it more interesting.
I agree! Love Tan France. His goofball fashion advice mini segments crack me up too.
But once again I made a mistake. We are watching "Next in Fashion" so as has been the case these past few weeks I am sleep deprived and getting things mixed up. But we are going to watch First in Fashion next. :appl:

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.