shape
carat
color
clarity

Hidden Netflix Gem Thread

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
I enjoyed Move to Heaven too.
Have you seen Navillera (also a Korean drama)? I actually enjoyed it a bit more but I'm a sucker for anything with dance in it. The first few episodes were a bit tropey but it got better as it went on. I don't usually get emotional with dramas but this one got me a few times.
Found this synopsis on the net: "Navillera tells the story of a 70-year-old retired mailman who decides to pursue his life-long dream of learning ballet, which does not please his family. ... He is struggling financially and thinks of giving up ballet until meeting Deok-chul, which changes his mind."

I had seen it pop up on my recommendations before but i swiped by as I wasn’t sure how realistic it would. To illustrate, I may be the only person I know who dislikes Vincenzo as it’s completely unrealistic to the point of nonsense. But I recently read another positive review of Navillera and I think I will try it!

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
I really hope you enjoy it; it's so hard to recommend to people (I normally don't), as everyone's tastes vary so much...

I did not like Vincenzo either. I didn't enjoy it nor did I find it funny from the start but dropped it on the episode when he pretended to be gay; it just didn't sit right with me. I didn't like the Fiery Priest either (same writer) but didn't mind Chief Kim (Good Manager), go figure!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results