shape
carat
color
clarity

Hey Starry! Sisley came in.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/22/2007 6:42:23 PM
Author: starryeyed
ACK! After all of your design work, I can't believe you have to 'buy' the setting!
6.gif
None of my business though....
Starry i HAVE to buy it if i want it, let me please explain our position - if any money for me in any form was involved i would not have a possibility to share those rings on the forum, and that's why i made those rings in the first place. I am very happy with how Vatche made both of them and they were not easy to produce.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I wish some of our polititions would read your posts and see how easy it is to be ethical and do the right thing!

Wink

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Irina,
You're a fabulous designer!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/22/2007 7:20:59 PM
Author: Pricescope

ACK! After all of your design work, I can''t believe you have to ''buy'' the setting!
6.gif
Starry i HAVE to buy it if i want it, let me please explain our position - if any money for me in any form was involved i would not have a possibility to share those rings on the forum, and that''s why i made those rings in the first place. I am very happy with how Vatche made both of them and they were not easy to produce.

You are a very admirable person Irina. I reallly appreciate that in you.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
For anyone interested, I will be showing the 18kt yellow and platinum version on Wink TV on Thursday at 6PM EST.

Wink

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/22/2007 9:14:52 PM
Author: Harriet
Irina,
You''re a fabulous designer!

I agree!!! The swan and Sisley are both gorgeous
36.gif

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/22/2007 7:20:59 PM
Author: Pricescope
ACK! After all of your design work, I can''t believe you have to ''buy'' the setting!
6.gif
Starry i HAVE to buy it if i want it, let me please explain our position - if any money for me in any form was involved i would not have a possibility to share those rings on the forum, and that''s why i made those rings in the first place. I am very happy with how Vatche made both of them and they were not easy to produce.
Oh - makes sense. Well, I hope you can buy it for a dollar!
2.gif

I wish my diamond weren''t set!
7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results