shape
carat
color
clarity

Hey Starry! Sisley came in.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
I like it less than the previous incarnation DVatche send me a picture of, but think this one is nice too. Smooth...
9.gif

Sisley-1sm.jpg

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Working picture, need to make some clean up but wanted to post because i had quite a few e-mails from consumers asking about it, so here you go.

sisley-3big.jpg

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooohhh, it''s so pretty!
30.gif

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
That setting is so pretty and shiny smooth that it looks liquid! Wow! Beautiful!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
WOW Irina! Love it!!
30.gif
Everyone''s comments are spot-on - it''s incredibly fluid. MM has nothing on you, that''s for sure.

You are so talented! So you have Sisley, Swan, Gama....is that right? What else?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How very lovely!!!
30.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is one gorgeous and graceful setting.
36.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Yummy!
30.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Irina,
Is this your new ring?
36.gif

Dogmom

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!!

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
That is incredible! Congrats again Irina!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful, you are a great designer Irina!

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
hi! i am a bit confused. is this a different version of the ring you had the thread for a name or a new one?

if it is the same one and a different version i agree with you it is pretty but the first version i liked better.

both are lovely.
1.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Thank you girls
35.gif

Crown, you are right - they are both based on Gama shaped prongs i designed back in September last year. The difference is that Sisley is 4-prongs and Swan 6-prongs, which also interchange differently and have different amount of surprise diamonds.

Sisley-Swan.jpg

doobao

Shiny_Rock
WOW~ I''m drolling~~~
18.gif

Are Swan & Sisley available to the public?

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Irina, you''ll have to develop wedding bands to compliment these rings!
1.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Interesting. I am normally a 4 prong girl, but not with this ring. I much prefer the 6.
30.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Lovely lines! If I had to decide between the two, I would be just stuck, stuck, stuck! They are both so pretty
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
. Is there a matching band in the works too?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
doobao, i suppose Swan is available by now, about Sisley i am not sure please ask Wink if someones knows that's him.

Starry, no band yet but i'll think about it.

Harriett, actually i am going to ask to buy this first incarnation (which is not available to public) for myself, the difference is in the shank part attachment to the prong.

SisleyOrig.jpg

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Its absolutely stunning.....you are very talented and have a fabulous eye !

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE the swan.
30.gif
its fluid, classy and gorgeous!!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/22/2007 8:49:15 AM
Author: Pricescope
doobao, i suppose Swan is available by now, about Sisley i am not sure please ask Wink if someones knows that''s him.

Starry, no band yet but i''ll think about it.

Harriett, actually i am going to ask to buy this first incarnation (which is not available to public) for myself, the difference is in the shank part attachment to the prong.
Irina, When I was looking at the rings above I was thinking, this is almost perfect but I don''t like how the shank hits and the prongs just kinda drown in them.... and in my head I was thinking of this, what you designed originally and I don''t know why he doesn''t want this one, but IMO this one is finished and the other one isn''t. I think *this* incarnation is superior and very pretty.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/22/2007 9:27:56 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 5/21/2007 10:41:09 PM
Thank you girls
35.gif

Crown, you are right - they are both based on Gama shaped prongs i designed back in September last year. The difference is that Sisley is 4-prongs and Swan 6-prongs, which also interchange differently and have different amount of surprise diamonds.
I admit, Irina, I like yours better. It flows. The DVatche one looks like its missing something.
::whew:: i''m not alone ;-)

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhh I love this! I am also still drooling over the swan though! It is my favorite setting I have seen here on PS.

Only problem is wbands. I would love a plain one with either setting, but would it just constantly rub/block the surprise diamonds? What kind of thing would you maybe design to go with them?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Thanks again for the commentaries girls, about bands - Swan's surprise diamond would not touch a band for sure. Sisley - i need to ask either Vatche or Wink when he has a rings in his hands but i presume there would not be a rubbing problem too. That's the beauty of Vatche's work, he is a perfectionist that's why those two took so long.

SDL, Chehra was talking about differences in same 4-prongs model - the one Vatche made for production and the last picture i posted i want to buy for myself.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the one you are buying for yourself the best of all of them... but think they are all really stunning. So much talent! Congrats Irina.. it must be lovely to see your visions come to life.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love both rings so much, I don''t know how someone would ever choose...

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 5/22/2007 8:49:15 AM
doobao, i suppose Swan is available by now, about Sisley i am not sure please ask Wink if someones knows that''s him.

Starry, no band yet but i''ll think about it.

The Swan is available now, although most of the vendors don''t know it yet, so you will have to ask them to get it for you. The Sisley will be available in a week, it is being prepared to be introduced, with the Swan, at the Vegas jewelry show. I have an 18kt and platinum version coming that I will share with everyone on Wink TV as soon as it comes in.

What Irina alluded to was that Vatche made more than ten iterations of this ring until he was satisfied with it. Minor changes which led to more minor changes until he was happy with the ring. It is always both amazing and frustrating to deal with this. Amazing to see the quality of the finished work, and frustrating that it takes weeks and weeks of constant "Daddy, are we there yet?" before it is ready.

Both of Irina''s designs are incredible, and the finished rings from Vatche are a delight to see.

Wink

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/22/2007 1:17:15 PM
DL, Chehra was talking about differences in same 4-prongs model - the one Vatche made for production and the last picture i posted i want to buy for myself.
Irina, I love the last one you posted especially - the one you want to buy for yourself.
30.gif

The way the prongs continue and flow around the shank in that loop formation mimicks the flow of the front loop with the surprise diamond. I'm with you - I like this look the best too!

ACK! After all of your design work, I can't believe you have to "buy" the setting!
6.gif
None of my business though....

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, side by side it is easy to see the difference between the Sisley and the Swan...and I agree, the Swan would be my first pick!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results