shape
carat
color
clarity

HEY MISS SKIPPY

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Skippy, so sorry for your loss! Take care!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skippy, so sorry to hear of you and your husband''s loss. My condolences...

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Skippy,

I am so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and yours.

~K

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers Ellen, Lorelei, Oshinbreez, Ellaila, Harriet, Madam Bijoux, Dani, lienTN, Kaleigh(Lisa), Strmrdr, DJ, Doobao, FireG, KimberlyH, Miranda, MrsS, crown, Mandarine, my dear neighbors Sundial and Belle, Hlmr, Kcoursolle, Katebar, Diamond Fan (Caroline), Jennifer, Harriet, Diamondseeker, Shay, Gypsy, Maisie, Bee, Gailrmv, Anchor, Jackie, Jcrow, Starry, Dianne, SuzyQZ, Sharon, Diver, Dixie, and Monarch.

It is wonderful to have such caring and wonderful friends like you all. Thank you and lots of hugs and appreciation during this time!!!! Hubby thanks you too
12.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skippy, you are quite welcome, as is hubby.

Are you still there?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
No, I am home; just walked in the door. Spent time with his family and gave lots of hugs. It is nice to be back in my home; I can't wait to give my parents a huge hug when I see them.
2.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
skippy, so sorry for the unexpected loss. it is never easy but the unexpected always seems worse somehow. please know you and your hubby will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers..

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/23/2007 7:23:40 PM
Author: Skippy123
No, I am home; just walked in the door. Spent time with his family and gave lots of hugs. It is nice to be back in my home; I can''t wait to give my parents a huge hug when I see them.
2.gif
Aw, I bet!

Well get settled in, do some studying, and then come play wif us, we missed ya.
2.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mrs Salvo, the unexpected is very hard. I am glad we spent Christmas with her for a week. Thank you for the prayers; I appreciated it!

I missed you guys too!!! I realized how much fun you all are; I knew it but it solidfied it. heehee

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
We missed you Skipppy! My thoughts are with you and your husband. I''m very sorry for your loss.

zoe

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Glad to have you back Skippy.
35.gif
We missed you!!!

Again my condolences to you and to your husband.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Zoe and Kaleigh! Big hugs to you for being wonderful friends
1.gif

Honestly; being sad and seeing this thread really helped me and hubby.

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome back! You had a lot of people thinking comforting thoughts for you. The original comment made by Maisie about how supportive you are of other people is so true. Posting after posting, you have soothed and comforted so many....you never run out of hugs and you can see how much it is appreciated. I am glad the postings helped you and hubby...prayers for both of you.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/23/2007 8:33:27 PM
Author: dianne
Welcome back! You had a lot of people thinking comforting thoughts for you. The original comment made by Maisie about how supportive you are of other people is so true. Posting after posting, you have soothed and comforted so many....you never run out of hugs and you can see how much it is appreciated. I am glad the postings helped you and hubby...prayers for both of you.

Awe, that is so sweet!!! It is a huge compliment from you and Maisie. Thank you very much; it isn't hard to be comforting to others when you all are such wonderful kind hearted people here. I think the people here are such blessings, honest.
12.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Skippy, we lost my MIL in February after a long illness and it is still a bit shocking that she is gone, I can only imagine how you, your husband, her family and friends must feel. My thoughts continue to be with you. Welcome back...until you leave for Kauai that is!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Kimberly I am sorry for your loss. I will be praying for you and J too; thank you (you are always so sweet).

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I only shared that as I can commiserate, I did not mean to hijack your thread, friend. Life is a strange and funny ride and sometimes we just have to hang on and go with what we''re given. It sounds like that''s where you are and I can totally relate. Big hugs and good thoughts coming your way!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/23/2007 9:00:40 PM
Author: KimberlyH
I only shared that as I can commiserate, I did not mean to hijack your thread, friend. Life is a strange and funny ride and sometimes we just have to hang on and go with what we''re given. It sounds like that''s where you are and I can totally relate. Big hugs and good thoughts coming your way!

Kimberly, I did not think that at all. You have such a big heart, I know you are sharing that you empathize with my feelings right now. I appreciate it very much.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Welcome back Skippy. You've been missed, but of course we understand the need for you to spend time with your husband's family. I am leaving tomorrow for my three week anniversary trip to Europe, but I'll be back in June with new vacation pictures!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/23/2007 9:36:06 PM
Author: Sundial
Welcome back Skippy. You''ve been missed, but of course we understand the need for you to spend time with your husband''s family. I am leaving tomorrow for my three week anniversary trip to Europe, but I''ll be back in June with new vacation pictures!

Sundial, I can''t wait for pics!!! We need to do a NM GTG when you and Belle have time; I would love that.

ejsarkar

Shiny_Rock
Skippy, I am so very sorry for your family''s loss. I wish you peace.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results