shape
carat
color
clarity

HEY MISS SKIPPY

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Skippy, we are wishing you the best. Let us know what you need in the way of prayers.

shay

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/19/2007 10:32:46 PM
Author: crown1
i don''t think you need to worry. i believe she posted that she had a family emergency and would be off a while so you would not worry. she took the time to explain her absence. i would try to relax and give her some time.
Thanks, Crown 1.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
HI Skippy,

I''m sorry to hear you might be experiencing some difficulty. My thoughts and prayers are with your and yours.

Take care.

Layla

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skippy, you are always here for us when we are having troubles. You are usually the first person to post supportive messages and we love you for that.

I hope you are ok and things are getting better for you.

Maisie xxxxx

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hope everythings ok skippy!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/19/2007 9:13:25 PM
Author: Harriet

Ellen, no offence taken, I hope.
None taken Harriet.

I just wanted to keep this on the first page (it had gone to the second) in case she came on for a quick look, to let her know we''re thinking about her.
2.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness. I am beside myself with all the kindness everyone shows here. It truly is a blessing; I can't say that enough. I did have an emergency; my mother in law was very healthy and just in the past two weeks got a blood clot. It got worse, she had a stroke and just passed away yesterday. My huband's family lives in Virginia so as soon as I heard she was sick I found airline tickets to get us our to VA asap. Thank you for everyones prayers. It really makes a person realize how precious life is and how important friends and family are to a person!!! It really brings the important things into perspective. Thanks again. I adore all of you and appreciated everything you all do for me here. Thank you Ellen for starting this thread. XOXOXOXOXOXO

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skippy, I am sorry.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skippy, my condolences. When something like this happens, you are right, it makes you appreciate life all the more. You are a lovely person and such a bright spot here, as I am sure you are in your daily life! Your absence was noticed, you were missed and thought of. Hope things are calmer and that you are also getting done what needs to be done...

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was at the hospital sitting with my mil and w/family yesterday and today (I don't have my computer w/me). My hubby knows I love PS and said I should just go to PS. I probably won't check back in until we get back home; I never knew how hard it all is. Thanks again FRIENDS!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
HUGS!!! So sorry.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Skippy, I just wanted to say how sorry I am for your family''s loss. My thoughts are with you. i also wanted to say thanks so much for all your help last week. Looking forward to seeing you back when you have time. Again, my thoughts are with you.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
My sympathies to you and your family. Prayers coming your way from Qc.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
sorry to hear that :{
prayers continue.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skippy, my sympathies for your loss.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/20/2007 10:22:00 PM
Author: diamondfan
Skippy, my condolences. When something like this happens, you are right, it makes you appreciate life all the more. You are a lovely person and such a bright spot here, as I am sure you are in your daily life! Your absence was noticed, you were missed and thought of. Hope things are calmer and that you are also getting done what needs to be done...
Ditto Diamondfan. She said it all perfectly. Hang in there Skippy, so sorry for your loss and please pass our sympathies to your Hubby too.

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Best wishes to you, Skippy. I know you will find the strength you and your husband need at this time.

HUGS!
Jackie

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/20/2007 10:17:12 PM
Author: Skippy123
Oh my goodness. I am beside myself with all the kindness everyone shows here. It truly is a blessing; I can''t say that enough. I did have an emergency; my mother in law was very healthy and just in the past two weeks got a blood clot. It got worse, she had a stroke and just passed away yesterday. My huband''s family lives in Virginia so as soon as I heard she was sick I found airline tickets to get us our to VA asap. Thank you for everyones prayers. It really makes a person realize how precious life is and how important friends and family are to a person!!! It really brings the important things into perspective. Thanks again. I adore all of you and appreciated everything you all do for me here. Thank you Ellen for starting this thread. XOXOXOXOXOXO
Oh Skippy, I''m SO sorry. Please accept my condolences, and pass them on to your hubby as well.

Yes, it truly is times like this that give us a real dose of reality, and how we never know how long we''ll be here, and how much our loved ones mean to us. I''m glad you guys made it out there in time.

And no need to thank me sweetie, that''s what friends are for.
2.gif

{{{BIG HUG}}}

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
oh, skippy! i''m so sorry to hear that you and your family are dealing with difficult times. know that you and yours are in my thoughts. i wish you guys strength and healing in dealing with her passing. hugs.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Skippy you and your husband have my sincere sympathy for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you both during this difficult time.

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Ellen, for bringing this to our attention! I had been off for a few days, so I missed the the mention of the emergency. Thanks!!!
1.gif

Skippy, my prayers are going out to you and your family for strength. Wow, what a shock. Yes, life is so fragile and precious. I hope your MIL didn''t sufffer and that you felt at peace with her before she passed.

You''ll be in my thoughts.
17.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so very sorry, Skippy. {{{Hugs}}}}

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/20/2007 4:33:15 AM
Author: Maisie
Skippy, you are always here for us when we are having troubles. You are usually the first person to post supportive messages and we love you for that.

I hope you are ok and things are getting better for you.

Maisie xxxxx
Amen to that!

Skippy--Hope all is well. Happy thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

ETA---so sorry, Skippy...I jumped ahead and did not see that you had posted an update. Please disregard my "Hope all is well" comment. No disrespect intended and I am terribly embarrassed. I am so very sorry for your loss. I will pray for comfort for you and your family during this difficult time.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skippy, so very sorry to hear of your loss. My condolances to you, your husband, and his entire family. Big hugs outgoing.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skippy I''m so sorry for you and your husband''s loss. *hugs*

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Skippy:

So sorry to hear of your loss.

At a time like this friends offer a shoulder to cry on and an arm to lean on. Let your PS family help lighten your burden in any way we can.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh Skippy--how sad. Thinking of you and yours during this very difficult time.

cheers--Sharon

JenniferB

Shiny_Rock
Skippy, my condolences to you and your husband. You both will be in our thoughts and prayers.
*Hugs to your families*

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry skippy, my thoughts go out to you and your family.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Oh Skippy, I am so sorry for you& your husband. My thoughts are with you...big big hugs girl.

Diver

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results