shape
carat
color
clarity

hey girls...i''m coming over for thanksgiving dinner....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
Perry,
Sweet potatoes and turnips....YUMMY! I am beginning to regret ordering thanksgiving and trying to think of some sides to add....Maybe turnip puree would be a winner?

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Man this thread is making me hungry!!!

I am psyched. Hubby and I used to make it a challenge to to try to buy the cheapest turkey every year but this year have sprung for the whole foods fresh diestel turkey. Instead of our usual recipes we are trying some from Williams Sonoma including the stuffing recipe (the one with celery, carrots, bacon and chestnuts!) and their port gravy recipe. In addition, going to have my mom''s version of mashed potatoes (the best anywhere), sweet potatoes, brussel sprouts with almonds and brown sugar glaze (it is so good!) homeade yeast rolls and apple pie and pecan pie.

Ms Flutter - we almost went the catered whole foods route ($99 for 6 people is very reasonable) but I have to make my Mom''s mashed potatoes.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results