Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Sagittarius (Nov 22-Dec 21)

• Capricorn (Dec 22-Jan 19)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
The last few weeks there have been many discussions on personalities, new/existing forums...who wants what...what belongs where. We obviously have some very strong personalities here, which most of us already know and love...so figured it'd be fun to see what sign of the zodiac we all are!
2.gif
Maybe this will tell us more about each other...but if not...at least it's still fun.
1.gif

sumi

Brilliant_Rock
Aries

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm a Scorpio which means different things to different people....but I'm unswervingly loyal, very passionate (it's all or nothing...I either love it or hate it), frighteningly stubborn, and shockingly honest.
2.gif
Greg sometimes makes little stinger motions with his finger when I am in a bad mood.
9.gif

Scorpio:

Your element: Water
Your ruling planet: Mars and Pluto
Tarot card corresponding to your sign: Death (boy that seems depressing?)
Your lucky color: Black (again, depressing?! I actually quite like baby blue instead of black....hmmm)
Your stone: Amethyst (okay this is quite obviously wrong as we all know diamonds are my lucky stone!)

sumi

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Mara, my Aunt used to study tarot cards (just for fun) and she says that the Death card is not as bad as it seems. It doesn't necessarily mean doom and gloom. I think she said it symoblizes more of a rebirth or a new beginning than an actual death.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Sumi....seems like maybe they'd want to call it 'rebirth' or 'new leaf' or something....hee hee.
2.gif
Yes my Mom used to do the Tarot thing when I was young and I recall hanging over her shoulder checking out the cool pictures.
rolleyes.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you ever considered birhstones or zodiac stones for a more-than-trinket piece of jewelry?

sumi

Brilliant_Rock
he he he, my birthstone is diamond
9.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
mine too
9.gif
. hubby was not thrilled to learn that tidbit...

sumi

Brilliant_Rock
lop, I remembered you mentioned your birthday and I think ours might be either the same day or very close. mine is 4/3

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am a Scorpio.
Stubborn, very picky, short-tempered, prone to jealousy, anal retentive, a neat freak.....

Gosh, I am one bad bad girl.
11.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
But yer cute, Kayla.
2.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
I'm on the cusp depending on which chart between Virgo & Libra. Usually no one can really figure me out. I guess it's because my sign isn't quite defined. Hubby calls me the ultimate enigma.

I see I am in company.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 1/29/2004 5:08:14 PM kayla17 wrote:

I am a Scorpio.
Stubborn, very picky, short-tempered, prone to jealousy, anal retentive, a neat freak.....

Gosh, I am one bad bad girl.
11.gif
----------------

This is so funny. I am married to a Scorpio and he is anything *but* stubborn, etc. In fact he is laid back, the patience of Jobe, hardly ever jealous, flexible & not the neatest.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mara,
I didn't know that Amethystes are the stones for Scorpios!!
That's nice to hear because I love the color and the stone. I always thought it was the topaz.

Fire&Ice,
He sounds like my husband. Maybe it only occurs with females?
1.gif

Valeria101,
Here is my Christmas present- the ring. It has an amethyst which I have just discovered is my zodiac stone. Yeah!!!
appl.gif

I definitely consider birth/zodiac stones more than just trinkets.
If I lost this ring, I would be just as devastated as I would be if I lost my diamond ring. Maybe even more so, because it's not insured, whereas my diamond is!
2.gif

And unlike Mara, I consider the color purple my lucky color. I always brought something purple with me to school whenever I was about to take a test, either a pencil or a bracelet. Even on job interviews.
9.gif

115_1548 (2).JPG

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Valeria101,
And here are the earrings. I have a pendant too, but the picture I took is too big and I am too lazy to retake new ones.
I love love love Amethysts.

Here is my list of favorites-
1- RB diamonds
2- Ceylon blue sapphires
3- Tanzanites
4- Deep Amethystes
5- Aquamarines

115_1559 (2).JPG

pauls girl

Shiny_Rock
I am a Cancer, Paul is a Scorpio. Two water signs. We are also both the oldest children of our siblings. We actually compliment each other very well, which some people find hard to believe when I tell them our signs & birth orders.

I also thought Scorpio was Topaz...I know my aunt always wore a Topaz ring and she was a scorpio. Here's what I picked off of some random website:

January: Garnet or Rose Quartz
February: Amethyst or Onyx
March: Aquamarine or Bloodstone
April: Diamond or Rock Crystal (Quartz)
May: Emerald or Chrysoprase
June: Alexandrite or Moonstone or Pearl
July: Ruby or Carnelion
August: Peridot or Sardonyx
September: Sapphire or Lapis
October: Opal or Tourmaline
November: Topaz or Citrine
December: Zircon or Turquoise

who knows....

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 1/29/2004 4:07:41 PM sumi wrote:

lop, I remembered you mentioned your birthday and I think ours might be either the same day or very close. mine is 4/3----------------

One off:). Mine is 4/4. This year it is 04/04/04. F&I has me all freaked out about that!
eek.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm Sagittarius. Right on the cusp toward Cappicorn. My personality is more reflected in my elemental sign, which is FIRE I'm highly passionate in my beliefs and have a firey temper (so watch out
2.gif
)!!! My husband is a water sign and a Scorpio so he keeps my flame more balanced (at times). . .lol

Michelle

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kayla17,

Your earrings look even more gorgeous in your photo than on the fortunof web site!
lickout.gif

Michelle

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Virgo.

Kayla, the earrings are ta die foa!! I'm imagining them with two beautiful pear diamonds, on Mara's ears. Mara, those chandelier style earrings always make me think of you that way.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooh I like the way you think KM...pear diamonds
love.gif

2.gif

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Hubby and I are both Scorpio's. He's on the Libra cusp and I'm on the Sagittarius.
4.gif

I never knew the signs had stones. November is Topaz. And unlucky (NOT) me, all 3 of my kids are April DIAMONDS!!!
9.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, Kayla!

Those amethyst have perrrrfect color! Just as I like it, and I sure like those allot. Purple sapphire never seem to match it just right, tanzanite is rarely as saturated... so there is NO replacement for these purples as far as I am concerned.

I like this idea of lining up favorite gems, but that would make a mile-long poll with all available options on the dozen birthstone lists!
2.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 1/29/2004 9:12:16 PM pqcollectibles wrote:

And unlucky (NOT) me, all 3 of my kids are April DIAMONDS!!!
9.gif
----------------

So PQ...that's not so bad! Lot's of Mom's get birthstones of their kids for mother's day and other gift occasions! you might start quietly suggesting that idea.
2.gif

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks guys,

I love the set. And, The earrings were really affordable, $125!
In general I like anything purple, but I prefer deeper purple, but not so purple it looks black, for amethysts.
I love the color of your avatar, Valeria. I would love to have a 2-3 carat cushion or oval ceylon cornflower blue sapphire with round diamonds on either side.
Exactly like the picture I am posting, except I want claw split prongs and pave on the shank!!!
It would be so beautiful I would just stare at it for hours.
2.gif

3stone1.jpg

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kayla17,

Can you get a photo of your earrings on your ears? I'd like to see how they look on. You can e-mail me the photo if you'd prefer.

Thanks,
Michelle

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
gemini

canadiangrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Me, using Western astrology - Cancer sun sign, Gemini moon, and Capricorn ascendant. The positives - empathy, communication, determination, imagination, a sense of humour, hard working. The negatives - difficulty in achieving emotional separation, depressive, scattered, anxious, and a whole bunch more nasty emotional sh!t.
1.gif

Mr. CG - Gemini sun, Gemini moon, Leo ascendant. Geminis are represented in Western astrology by the twins. Mr. CG is therefore quadruplets.
1.gif
Positives - boundless energy coupled with a facility for expression, brains, a kind, brave heart, and a true generosity of spirit.
1.gif
. Negatives - He's ten years older than I am and a veritable whirlwind of "doing." He cannot sit still. Ever. I am not kidding - I am from a family of "doers" and I have never met anyone that can accomplish as much as he does. And accomplish it well, too.
1.gif
However, relaxation is a foreign concept to my boy.
1.gif
Vacations are filled with things like 6 AM runs...5 milers, because sleeping is "something to do when you're dead."
1.gif
Also, I think I am pretty hardworking, but his self-discipline and work ethic puts me to utter shame.
1.gif

Edited to add - One more positive about Mr. CG - he's talented. "So what?" you say..."Everyone's talented in some way..." Yeah, but some people have it in spades. Ever meet someone who's good at everything they try? Who makes it all look easy when it's not? And, this is the clincher - who does one thing extraordinarily well? I am horribly impressed by these people. Fortunately, one of them took pity on me and wants to marry me.
1.gif
And I'll stop babbling about him now - it's just that he's coming up today and I haven't seen him in four weeks.
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

Mari

Rough_Rock
You'd think that this was one of those polls were everyone could asnwer easily.

Not so for me I'm afraid.

Beign born on September 23rd I spent most of my life thinking I was a Virgo, then going to America I realised that over there I was a Libra.
Major identity crisis ensued.
2.gif

Tlking to my aunt who is an astrologer she told me that the change-over was at about 6 in the morning on the 23rd (Greenwhich meantime plus 1), which should solve the porblem.
1.gif

Then I find out that I'm born at 6 in the morning.
twirl.gif

So now I just read both horoscopes and choose the nicest one.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results