shape
carat
color
clarity

Hey All, Back Again for suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tmnt25

Rough_Rock
Hey all, several months ago i sought out your thoughts and you folks were really helpful! Unfortunately i couldn't not pull the trigger at the time because the economic situation had me worried.

Looking to pull the trigger

Any advice on the following diamonds? Are they worth the stated price?

http://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds/Compare_Diamonds.aspx?idnos=2231198,2231193#

I am deadset on Whiteflash because of 1)the customer service i have received to far and 2) the review i have read online

Thanks!

Please be honest, i won't be offended ;-)
31.gif

Also, has anyone else noticed that when doing a price search on pricescope, all of the WF diamonds are already sold...

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/1/2010 11:51:17 PM
Author:tmnt25
Hey all, several months ago i sought out your thoughts and you folks were really helpful! Unfortunately i couldn't not pull the trigger at the time because the economic situation had me worried.

Looking to pull the trigger

Any advice on the following diamonds? Are they worth the stated price?

http://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds/Compare_Diamonds.aspx?idnos=2231198,2231193#

I am deadset on Whiteflash because of 1)the customer service i have received to far and 2) the review i have read online

Thanks!

Please be honest, i won't be offended ;-)
31.gif

Also, has anyone else noticed that when doing a price search on pricescope, all of the WF diamonds are already sold...
Lets take a look for you....

They both look great, if you can't decide then ask for Bob Hoskins or your WF rep to evaluate each and discuss them with you, that could be helpful to choose between them. WF are competitively priced also.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results