shape
carat
color
clarity

Here''''s what I should have done.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jszweda

Shiny_Rock
Hi all.

After being had, I decided to do what I should have done in the first place. The only reason I didn''''t was because I was waiting for fundage at the time, and this guy had some smaller chrome diopsides. They were a little too small, and he just didn''''t have quite as much then as he does now.

So I figured since Mom has dealt with this guy before and we were all please with what we got, I had a crazy idea. I said it''''s time to check out AJS again and see his inventory.

So what do you guys thing of this one?
He has another nice oval a little smaller than this one, and he has a really nice radiant cut.
I picked this one though and I am looking forward to seeing it soon.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Oh, that sure is PURTY!!!

jszweda

Shiny_Rock
Thanks.
1.gif

PS. I apologize for accidentally placing this in the wrong board. I didn''t realize it till after the fact.
41.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Before this gets moved, I wanted to say YUMMMMM.
18.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I cannot see the photos.

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Neither can I.

jszweda

Shiny_Rock
Sorry that you guys can''t see the pic. Let me repost it. :) I didn''t realize it didn''t post when it was moved.

DIC-00203-l-2.jpg

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Yum Yum.. very very nice!!

jszweda

Shiny_Rock
I was considering that one that I showed you, and he has a few others that I thought wer comparable in thier own right:

http://ajsgems.com/DIC/DIC-00210.htm
http://ajsgems.com/DIC/DIC-00202.htm

I have a feeling he had to recut that radiant or he lost more rough with that one or something. I opted for a little more in the carat weight for a little less. I figure I might have more options with it later on when I decide what I will finally do with it besides letting it sit as a part of my meager collection.
emsmile.gif

jszweda

Shiny_Rock
Thanks.
1.gif

Now do you see why I couldn''t pass that up?
31.gif
I sent a scaled down size pic to a friend of mine, and as you scale it down, it looks like a deeper colored Tsavorite.

I am curious though as to how that thing will look in this cave of a place I live in. Then again, the last time something from AJS came into this place, it was brighter than the picture.
10.gif
So if that holds true again, I think I''ll be pleased. I just hope I don''t miss its arrival as I am in class in the AM 3 days this week.

I''ll know for sure soon enough though.
10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results