shape
carat
color
clarity

Here''s my new three-prong pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh thanks guys. I am really happy with it. My jeweler let me trade in a 5 stone band for this stone. I asked him to do 3 prongs but he was hesitant. I told him it will be fine and so I got what I wanted. It is a great necklace and all you see is the diamond. So thanks everyone, I''m so glad you like it. Oh and many thanks for Nan. She took the pics and then posted them for me!!!!
1.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!
30.gif

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE it!!!! IMO the perfect jewelry piece....goes with everything!!!!! And I love the 3-prongs!
30.gif
36.gif

Carolina Girl

Rough_Rock
It''s beautiful!!!! I love the size, perfect size!! Enjoy your sparkly white pendant...

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Oh, kaleigh, it''s just gorgous! I love how the diamond just appears to float on the chain. It looks great on your neck---just blinding!!
10.gif

What a fabulous trade--you must be thrilled! Yay!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys!!!!! BrightSpot yes I am thrilled. My jewler must have been in a good mood when he let me trade that ring for this stone. it does look like it floats on my neck. 3 prongs is the way to go.

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
It looks so pretty!!!

I want one toooo...

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
30.gif
Wow! I missed this somehow! Really beautiful pendant - enjoy it! I have an old five stone band - I would trade it in on something too! I really love the diamond - so pretty!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Rockchick, I love your emoticons, they are too cute.

MGR, thanks. It was a new 5 stone band that I thought I would wear a lot but didn''t.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH. MY. Words cannot express... It is simply GORGEOUS!

***swoon***
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Lynn

tat2db

Shiny_Rock
Your pendant is a beauty!! So classic and it looks wonderful on you! Enjoy!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh Kaleigh how exciting! Your new pendant is simply exquisite. It looks like it is floating on your neck. Such a classy, elegant design. I love it!!! Good job on that trade.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Lynn, tat and Sundial. I am so glad I went with 3 prongs. It was Jennifer''s necklace that inspired me to do it this way although my jeweler was less than thrilled about it. But once it came back from NYC he agreed it was lovely!!!!!

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful Kaleigh! It looks great "floating" there on you!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Hee hee...I was going to say: "how did I miss this thread???" until I noticed that it only started today!!
9.gif

It''s just gorgeous! Is it the three prongs that make it look so floating and "metal-less"?? I love it!

Now, Ms Kaleigh...I''m going put on my "senior citizen hat" and offer first advice, and then a scolding...
2.gif

Wear and enjoy that beautiful delicate pendant as much as you can. You will probably learn, as I did, that when you''re older, "neck shots" can be quite alarming! (If you thought "old hands" look bad....
39.gif
)

Now for the scolding part: I just noticed that you''ve made over 4000 posts on PS...don''t you think it''s time you learned how to post your own pictures???!!
1.gif
I''m ancient, senile, and computer illiterate and I figured it out...surely someone with as beautiful a neck as yours can too!

2.gif
widget

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
At this rate Kaleigh will reach 10k in no time!
31.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
widget, Thanks, I am trying to learn I really am. I had no clue that I was over 4,000 posts, guess I can''t keep quiet!!!! I love to help people and I have a big mouth. Nan has taught me a lot and I sware that I am learning.
2.gif

Mara 10K is a looong way away!!!!!
3.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
What a lovely necklace! I love how classic that looks! Congrats on your new lovely shiney!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Matatora, I am really loving it!!!!

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
I love it!!! I gotta get me one of those
3.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!! The setting is so subtle it''s like that (gorgeous, btw!!) rock is just sort of floating there!! Love it!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
holy COW - that is Stunning! Just stunning!

Enjoy!
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
platinumrock thanks, and I love your avatar!!!! blue, thanks I am sooo happy that I did it this way, as the diamond really shows up well. Aljdewey, thanks I think after all these nice responses I made the right decision about how to set this stone. I may have even gotten my old fashioned jeweler to move ahead in his thinking!!!!! Yay PS and Jenn, cause her necklace inspired me!!!!!
1.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kaleigh
WOW!!! that is a beautiful pendant
30.gif
10.gif
yes, 3 prong setting all you see is diamond.
36.gif
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks DF you should buy one for Mrs DF!!!!!!!
36.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/11/2005 10:43:47 AM
Author: kaleigh
Thanks DF you should buy one for Mrs DF!!!!!!!
36.gif
there you go starting trouble.
31.gif

The Pendant is very beautiful. Pictures don''t capture it''s full potential.

It''s awesome just like Lisa!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nan, You know me too well, Thanks!!!!!
1.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/10/2005 9:24:24 PM
Author: kaleigh
platinumrock thanks, and I love your avatar!!!! blue, thanks I am sooo happy that I did it this way, as the diamond really shows up well. Aljdewey, thanks I think after all these nice responses I made the right decision about how to set this stone. I may have even gotten my old fashioned jeweler to move ahead in his thinking!!!!! Yay PS and Jenn, cause her necklace inspired me!!!!!
1.gif
I see my work here is done.
12.gif

9.gif
2.gif
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
YES!!!!! Jenn it wasn''t until I saw how your necklace came out and I quickly called my jeweler and said can I skip the bezel and he said sure the guys in NYC are still on vacay, thank god!!!!! So thanks!!!
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ummmm Let me rephrase that Jenn. Your work HERE is never done. We need your advice and your input.
2.gif
Right guys?????
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results