shape
carat
color
clarity

Here we go on the house hunt again...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/28/2008 5:48:52 PM
Author: Fancy605
Yay! So you are officially going to be a Georgia home owner! Congrats! It''s so exciting to have your very own home. You will love it I am sure. Have fun signing all of those contracts.

Believe it or not, I am pretty sure that I actually looked at one of the houses you had posted in one of your threads when I was home hunting (small world, huh).
Shut up! Do you live in my area?
9.gif

Have you bought a home yet?

We live in the north (like, north north) Atlanta Metro area.

It''d be cool to say, ooh, Fancy, she''s my PS neighbor!
9.gif

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/28/2008 1:30:04 AM
Author: Haven
CONGRATULATIONS Fisher!

We''re in a similar boat--we just had the house inspected on Tuesday, and we''re pulling in a roofing contractor tomorrow to get a quote on a bit of work, and then it''s off to the lawyers to work out the post-inspection details. I know how anxiety-ridden this process can be, I''m so nervous that something will fall through so close to the end that I can barely stand the wait!

I hope all goes well with your inspection!
How did that roof inspection go? Is the home still a "GO?" Keep us up to date!!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2008 8:49:20 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Fancy that is so funny!

Congrats Fisher! I saw someone at the mall with your stroller. Thought of you!
1.gif

Haha... now I think I want a different stroller. We went and played with the snap and go variety, and while they''re not the cutest in the whole world, knowing you can pick whatever carseat you want makes it a lot of fun.

I guess we''ll see what happens once we know there will be something to plop down and secure into a carseat and/or stroller....

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
They come out with new stuff all the time. "Milan" is a cute Gracco pattern too. I have the baby trend S''NG (actually I have two of them) and I think it is the most universal with other companies (my car seat is Chicco). Random preggos come up to me to ask about it. I am only 5''1" and not the strongest so it is awesome for me.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2008 11:40:49 PM
Author: fisherofmengirly
Addendum signed, sealed, delivered. Eeek! Happy, happy!!
Congrats!!! I''m so excited for you! So are you pregnant? I''m having a bit of a hard time keeping track!

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/1/2008 8:52:48 PM
Date: 3/28/2008 5:48:52 PM

Author: Fancy605

Yay! So you are officially going to be a Georgia home owner! Congrats! It''s so exciting to have your very own home. You will love it I am sure. Have fun signing all of those contracts.

Believe it or not, I am pretty sure that I actually looked at one of the houses you had posted in one of your threads when I was home hunting (small world, huh).

Shut up! Do you live in my area?
9.gif

Have you bought a home yet?

We live in the north (like, north north) Atlanta Metro area.

It''d be cool to say, ooh, Fancy, she''s my PS neighbor!
9.gif

I am in North metro ATL too. We''re def. in the same neck of the woods. I did end up purchasing a house. We found a neighborhood where you pick the model house that you like and want built. It was a pretty quick process all things considered. Yay for having a PS neighbor.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
How cool is that, Fancy?

Which home was it that you looked at?

Are you in your house yet?

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Okay, here is a better attempt at a picture of the house.

TFhome.jpg

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Anchor,

No, I''m not pregnant. Not at all. Some day, though...
9.gif

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
The trees out front have the prettiest pink blossoms all over them now. It''s so pretty!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s a really pretty house and yard, Fisher! Very nice for a first house!!!!!

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/2/2008 9:53:30 PM
How cool is that, Fancy?

Which home was it that you looked at?

Are you in your house yet?

The one we looked at is in an older thread of yours. It has a French-looking kitchen and a little girl''s room all done in pink with toys everywhere. If it isn''t the same house, then it is the exact same plans and the people who lived in the one we looked at had nearly IDENTICAL taste. Of course, if it is the same one, that would mean it''s been on the market for more than a year (when we started our house hunt)

We have moved in (but we still aren''t completely unpacked somehow. Oh well)

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Oh, that house, Fancy! Yeah, I loved the kitchen in that house, but it didn''t have a basement and we really wanted that, for the purpose of expanding (should the need arise) and for storage.

Paul is already calling the finished room in the basement his "cave." What a nut!

Congratulations on moving into your new home. I have no idea how long it will take before we can actually say we''ve unpacked everything once we''re in our house, either.
9.gif

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
I finally posted pictures of the inside. They''re on the contract thread, if anyone wants to see inside the home of Fisher and Argh.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results