shape
carat
color
clarity

Here they are

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement!
36.gif

The ring is beautiful!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it!!!!! Love the color of that sapphire, it sparkles to no end. I love the setting too. It looks gorgeous on your hand. Congratulations on your engagement.

Linda

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
W
30.gif
W!!! That is an impressive ring. Just gorgeous!!!

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/2/2008 5:19:37 AM
Author: LovingDiamonds
30.gif
Sooooooooo pretty! I love the colour, the setting, the profile - absolutely everything. Really wonderful piece of jewellery. Do you have any ideas what you''re going to do about a wedding ring yet?

BTW congratulations on your engagement!
We are not sure on the band yet, but probably an eternity ring of some type. We actually went out and looked at a few yesterday and even found one we both liked. It was WAY overpriced so the search will continue. It will have to be something pretty narrow in diameter. Although the pics are blown up with the macro, the E ring is pretty delicate and dainty.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous. That blue is soooo beautiful. Jeff White is amazing. I hope to get a gemstone from him one day.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
It''s perfect, congratulations on your engagement.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!! Your nails look really nice, too.
19.gif

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Congratulations!

Mrs. Tropicmaster

Rough_Rock
Here is another fun pic. I was playing around in the yard this afternoon. I''m having a love affair with this ring.

Sm 1061.JPG

Mrs. Tropicmaster

Rough_Rock
The Egret sure is dressed nicely.

Sm 1060.JPG

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow! That turned out so gorgeous!!! I love the profile - it''s so different from anything you see out there and so delicate looking! It''s completely beautiful - congratulations!!!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
That setting is amazing, and the stone is no slouch either! Just breathtaking!

shigidigi

Shiny_Rock
The color is just divine!!! I love the purple-y cast it gives in sunlight! Lucky you to be wearing such a gorgeous piece!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results