shape
carat
color
clarity

here it is!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Ooh, it''s FANTASTIC! Love it!

Hand shots, perhaps?
36.gif

finally got a hand shot

maitals ring.JPG

Date: 4/6/2009 10:02:43 PM
Author: Trichrome1
finally got a hand shot
Love the new pic, it looks great on you!! The porportions are beautiful!

Oh my gosh what a dazzler!!!

Date: 3/7/2009 3:27:55 PM
Author: Trichrome1
one more pic
This is really gorgeous - i love it! and i love this pic in the blue lighting!!!!! Perfect size for your hand too!
36.gif

"Congratulations, what a stunning ring, would have to be a favourite of mine" Can I ask what size are the stones in the band?
30.gif

Wow. It''s gorgeous!!!!!!

36.gif
Congrats! That is one fabulous ring!

I love it and it looks absolutley gorgeous on your hand. I''m a big fan of the 4 prong setting
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Totally gorgeous on you. Couldn''t be more perfect! I wanna see more hand shots please.
Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

So beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful ring
30.gif

It looks perfect on her! You did great! Congrats to you both!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

very beautiful, trichrome1 :)

very VERY beautiful!

Date: 4/7/2009 1:21:46 AM
Author: Monnyjay
''Congratulations, what a stunning ring, would have to be a favourite of mine'' Can I ask what size are the stones in the band?
30.gif

Dont know the size, will have to check the receipt which is at my parents(did not want to hide it here), but the band is 2mm thick and the diamonds take up the entire width of the band.

absolutely stunning!!

Fabulous ring! Love the setting...CONGRATS!!!
21.gif

Stunning! Looks fantastic on your hand! Congrats!

It''s stunning!!!! Just perfect, congrats!!!
31.gif
31.gif

That is one stunning ring and the diamond is so huge for 1.66, i thought it was larger. what size ring does she wear?

I love how white your diamond and setting look. It makes the stone look much bigger. Just perfect for your small fingers. Simply Stunning!

Ooh...I love the blue picture...that is really cool!

Date: 4/7/2009 11:13:52 PM
Author: Mrs W
That is one stunning ring and the diamond is so huge for 1.66, i thought it was larger. what size ring does she wear?
shes a 4.5

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP