shape
carat
color
clarity

Here is my antique style radiant cut ring...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Inuyasha

Rough_Rock
Beautiful ring Antique Radiant! Your gf/fiance to be, has great taste
1.gif
I just wanted to say that the moment I saw the first pic you posted, I could tell it was a Saturn setting. Don't know what it is, but I seem to be able to identify one whenever I see one. To me they have a certain style and antique looking uniqueness to them than other antique style engagement rings. I too have a saturn setting. I don't know why it is they don't advertise? I remember when I first found them, I wasn't able to find any info on them.

Here's a pic of mine, hope it posts properly..........

ringx.jpg

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congratulations on such a beautiful ring...I love the antique style...
21.gif

Antique Radiant

Rough_Rock
fantastic, - I got engaged last night!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

i enlisted our dog as the ringbearer as she is such a part of the family...

Inuyasha - your ring is awesome! saturn really do have a very distinctive look....

the place i paid the the money for the ring to is not exactly a full service jeweller, (more a seller) and as I am such a control freak I worked closely with the people at saturn to ensure nothing messed up. The ring was originally designed for a sideways oval and had to be redesigned from the ground up (apparently)

I bought the actual diamond from whiteflash who i had a great experience with and can wholeheartedly recommend doing business with (the gemappraisers thing was from their DIY cut grading section on their website)

cmcwill

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement!! Blessings to you both!
Now lets see some 'on hand eye candy!'

Colleen

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!
1.gif
I know she is ecstatic about the ring!! And I'm sure you are as well!! Not burning a hole in your pocket any longer. Now get her purty little hand on here with that bauble on it!!!

wallace

Shiny_Rock
(Sorry - I did not realize you are the lover not the beloved writing) Congratulations on your big yes!!! Pic on the hand so it's (PS) official - really, just a gorgeous setting - I am going to lookup saturn rings right now...
appl.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
I'm really finding myself loving all the radiants here. Yours is lovely and that setting is to die for.
love.gif
Congrats and best wishes.

Shay

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
I just love the setting. And congraulations on your new engagement!

You mentioned your dog--you should post a picture of your dog on the "What's your mascot" thread on the Diamond Hangout forum.

Daniela

Ora

Rough_Rock
Hi,
I'm interested in finding out more about Saturn Jewelers...I saw a setting of theirs I really like.
Do you still have their number?
And could you share the place where you got the good deal from (I'm on a budget as well)?

thanks so much for your help

O

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results