shape
carat
color
clarity

here are the first pictures of my wf pave ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG, I''m in love with your ring!!!!!!! It''s just drop dead gorgeous, you must be thrilled. It''s huge!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

s95

Shiny_Rock
Thanks! From the pictures, I was wondering if I was going to have to go through the crooked prong thing again, but I think that the picture was just taken funny, because it looks great. This is a much more flattering setting for this stone. It looks so huge compared to the one that I had. Also, the band is much more substantial and thick--like a comfort fit. The other band was really thin and didn''t have that platinum feel.

Thanks to all of you for all your support and comments and thanks to Lesley and WF and Josh, Jim, and Jennifer at DCD for all your hard work!

What a great 10th anniversary gift!!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
How exciting!!! Your new ring looks fabulous on your hand and it is just stunning. I am so glad that you are pleased with this one. Congratulations!

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
It is absolutely beautiful, WF did an excellent job setting it! The pictures from WF don''t do it justice it''s so much blingier (if that''s a word) on your hand. Very nice handshots too BTW. Maybe I should start practicing
2.gif
The FedEx location where my ring will be going to is seriously a two minute walk from my apartment and it will be sitting there all day, lonely and sad without a finger for it until my bf gets out of work at 6pm and picks it up!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It looks wonderful on your hand!!!
36.gif

Oh man, I always thought I''d love the 5 row Whiteflash pave ring, but now I think it would be hard for me to choose between it and the 3 row like yours. I guess I don''t have to worry, though...no one is buying me any new diamond rings.
7.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's GORGEOUS. It looks Perfect and your stone
30.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh it is just drop dead gorgeous! It looks amazing on your hand--better than in the original pictures. It''s so white and sparkly and HUGE!!! Congratulations!!!!
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
w
30.gif
w!! i love it!
36.gif
i really, really love it!
36.gif
it is perfectly balanced and looks wonderful on your hand.
2.gif

you done good!
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG sparkly and to die for. YUMMY!!! Looks fabulous on your finger. Is your heart beating any slower now? Mine just sped up! BE CAREFUL WHILE DRIVING from here on out...that thing is gonna be distracting!!!!!!

s95

Shiny_Rock
I''ve been driving around town staring at the ring. I wonder how many car accidents have been caused by this.

Mrssalvo and Kaleigh, thanks so much for all your help in the beginning of this process. You really encouraged me to get a setting that spoke to me and it worked. I thank you so much for all your PMs and your patience!!

You know, as I looked through this board, I began to wonder if my stone was big enough or pretty enough, but when I got this ring, all my questions were answered. I truly don''t feel like I cheated myself and don''t feel an ounce of disappointment that it isn''t bigger. I know that shrinkage sets in eventually, but I really do love this ring!!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
OMG-
It''s huge and it''s amazing.

You lucky gal. I love it. (be careful in the car!)

drk

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, your ring is incredible, and it looks amazing on your finger. You SOOO made the right choice by changing to this setting (I just looked back at the previous one you weren''t happy with) - it really sets off the stone beautifully. Have you done any profile shots on your hand yet? Post all the photos you want to - I won''t be able to get enough of your ring!
Congratulations!

s95

Shiny_Rock
Here''s a profile shot that''s a tad blurry, but that shows off the surprise diamonds. I love those!!

Thanks for all your compliments!! I''m going crazy with the ring and wearing it around the house at night which I never do!
21.gif

2959.jpg

s95

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/12/2005 1:22:58 PM
Author: Mara

haha aren''t those trips to the FedEx holding station the best? It''s like you''re going to the amusement park and you''re 5 years old again. But with a car. And a big fat diamond ring.
2.gif
Mara, that''s hilarious!! That''s exactly how I felt. The anticipation was killing me and I couldn''t stop smiling. When I got into the car, I was winded from trying to open the double fedex boxes and then the VERY well sealed fedex padded envelope. My arms were actually tired!
14.gif
My son was shouting, "do it, do it!" He''s 4 and 1/2.
9.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!! that is beautiful
30.gif
10.gif
better drive carefully.
1.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE your ring!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Congratulations!

Heather

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/12/2005 11:32:51 PM
Author: s95

Date: 7/12/2005 1:22:58 PM
Author: Mara

haha aren''t those trips to the FedEx holding station the best? It''s like you''re going to the amusement park and you''re 5 years old again. But with a car. And a big fat diamond ring.
2.gif
Mara, that''s hilarious!! That''s exactly how I felt. The anticipation was killing me and I couldn''t stop smiling. When I got into the car, I was winded from trying to open the double fedex boxes and then the VERY well sealed fedex padded envelope. My arms were actually tired!
14.gif
My son was shouting, ''do it, do it!'' He''s 4 and 1/2.
9.gif
I know what you mean about those well sealed packages, and yes I always have a big s-eating grin on my face when I am tearing open those boxes. Adrenaline rush!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
it looks really good on your hands!!! thanks for the pictures

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!!
30.gif

That ring looks fabulous on your hand. It looks so much bigger than a 1.24
Good job!! And very good handshot pictures too. Enjoy!!
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
very spiffy!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results