shape
carat
color
clarity

Her new Leon mege e-ring. (Haven''t proposed yet)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! I love the blue diamond and Leon''s double halo.
30.gif

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/19/2009 6:57:33 AM
Author: DearBuddha
a natural blue diamond
36.gif

Sorry; it''s early and I''m still low on my coffee quota
37.gif
regardless, that stone is a beauty and she''s going to be thrilled!:)

Lestat

Shiny_Rock
Lovely ring, very unique!

Ok, I''ll be the first to ask this time... Did you get a box with it, and if so, what kind of box?
2.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/19/2009 6:57:33 AM
Author: DearBuddha
Gorgeous! I love blue diamonds (but I''m not biased at all!). .50 is a Fantastic size for a natural blue diamond as well; great job finding that baby! She''ll love it!
36.gif
It''s not a natural blue diamond, but created as the OP mentions above. Personally, I prefer the color of this diamond to almost all of the natural blues I see, and definitely more than irradiated ones. It''s a really perfect blue.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
What a great ring!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
W
23.gif
W!! what an incredible ring. so different yet timeless at the same time! she''s going to LOVE it!!!!! can''t wait for handshots and the proposal story!

canada_ham

Shiny_Rock
beautiful
30.gif
love the double halo!
30.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Not usually a fan of double halos but this one is stunning!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/19/2009 2:00:04 PM
Author: Kelli
Not usually a fan of double halos but this one is stunning!!
I agree, I think it works because the diamond is smaller and the halos are in perfect proportion to the diamond and the ring as a whole!

jtbassic

Rough_Rock
I guess I hadn''t thought about a box to present the ring in. Hmmmm. Can you buy these in stores or do you you have to go online to get something decent?

jtbassic

Rough_Rock
Thanks y''all.

Lestat, I misunderstood your question. I haven''t received the ring yet. I''ll let you know next week if it comes with a box or not.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
I believe LM now ships all of his rings in boxes and no more baggies
9.gif
. At least that''s what I''ve read from other PSers who worked with LM!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I keep coming back to this thread, but this ring is so beautiful!!

jtbassic

Rough_Rock
Luckyeshe, I''m glad to hear about the box. I hope that''s the case.

Tourmaline_lover, I''m glad you like it. That gives me hope that it will be a hit with the FI to be.
1.gif

Lestat

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/19/2009 11:14:50 PM
Author: Luckyeshe
I believe LM now ships all of his rings in boxes and no more baggies
9.gif
. At least that''s what I''ve read from other PSers who worked with LM!

I''ve spoken on the phone to Leon recently and he told me he has a supplier for ring boxes now, I''m just mainly curious if he''s still sending the red velvet ones that look like little red santa hats (very festive
2.gif
) or if he''s using the leather ones embossed with his logo (a la http://www.pricescope.com/forum/op-requested/new-leon-mege-complete-with-lm-box-t127107.html). Not that the box is much of a big deal in any case, I''m just curious
21.gif

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/19/2009 12:05:57 AM
Author: tourmaline_lover

Date: 11/18/2009 7:13:25 PM
Author:jtbassic
These pics were just made available and I wanted to share them with y''all. I haven''t received the ring yet but I''m excited about the way it came out. Diamond is small (.5 ct blue round) but I think the overall package works. I''ll share details about the proposal after it happens. I don''t want to share too much in case she''s snooping around the forums
2.gif
It''s not small for a blue diamond, and I think the double halo is perfect to emphasize the blue color of the stone and give it size. I love colored diamonds, and I bet Leon really enjoyed working on this ring. Very very important looking and very beautiful. Your fiance is very lucky.
It''s not small for any diamond. In the real world .50ct is a desirable size. The average size diamond ering in the UK is .25ct
23.gif

I''m not usually a fan of halo''s but this looks great
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results