Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity
  • Pricescope Upgrade/Maintenance Is Complete.

We still have a few things to iron out. If you see any bugs, issues or have any concerns, let us know here in this discussion.

help with wedding band pairing

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

biblobaggins23

Shiny_Rock
i have a three stone emerald cut diamond ering. i need help pairing it with a wedding band that will look okay with it. diamond band? baguette band? no diamond? does anyone have a three stone emerald that could show me pics with their band? i don''t know what to hint to my fiance cause he is clueless with this diamond stuff :) i''d like to show him some stuff. thanks a gazillion in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
biblobaggins23, if you post pictures of your ring it would help everyone to have a better idea of what to offer, 3-stone could be anything - a straight basket, trellis or even a bezel.
I know it would influence my suggestion.

biblobaggins23

Shiny_Rock
i don''t have a camera so i can''t post pics, but its the three stone diamond tiffany emerald. i just would like to see what works. thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.