shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with Vatche Venus setting and band

jalcon

Rough_Rock
HI all!
I hope this is the right place to post this.

I just received my WF ACA upgrade yesterday in the Vatche Venus solitaire setting. I absolutely love the diamond and the setting. It's delicate to offset my stubby fingers. However, I'm not sure which eternity band I should stick with.

The height of the solitaire setting appears to match closer with the 1/4 carat eternity (1st pic) band but there is much less sparkle to it. The 1/2 carat eternity (2nd pic) band has much prettier sparkle due to the larger size of the diamonds, but is considerably taller than the solitaire. I can see the difference when I look at my finger.

Which looks better in your opinion? I'm not sure if the height difference will bother me for the trade off of the sparkle impact or not.

Perhaps wear them around and see which I can live with?

Does anyone have luck matching an eternity band to the Vatche Venus setting?

Thank you all so much!

IMG_0110.jpeg IMG_0109.jpeg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the second band looks better with your new ring! Better balance to my eye.

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
I like the larger one as well. It doesn't have to be matchy-matchy

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Second band...

Congrats on your new upgrade! Looks very nice on you!

AdaBeta27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I like the larger one. You could either solder those 2 rings together to keep them positioned and prevent them from scraping each other. Or pick band with a slight curve in it (eta: contoured band) that would curve around the head of the solitaire. Along the lines of the Platinum Vatche 1054 Swan French Pave Diamond Wedding Ring Item: 52121. Or have a band custom made to fit exactly.

jalcon

Rough_Rock
Thanks all for your input!

I spoke with my SA Brittany and I think I am just going to go with the Vatche Serenity diamond wedding band:

She showed me a couple of photos(attached) and indicated that it was designed to work with the Venus.

I figure it's better to just go with an original than trying to make something work - especially since I'm not able to try them all on.

venus_serenity.jpg venus_serenity_4.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is probably a good alternative for you. Takes the guesswork out of it since you know this band was made to compliment your ering setting. Please come back with hand shots when you get it!

jalcon

Rough_Rock
I gotta say, Mr. Vatche knows how to make rings. LOL.

Was worried about how thin each of the bands would be but they are absolutely the most comfortable rings I've worn yet. The matching band turned out to be gorgeous!!

IMG_0236.jpeg IMG_0237.jpeg

-hope-

Rough_Rock
Lovely set. Venus and serenity were meant for each other!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results