shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with two diamonds!

darko886

Rough_Rock
Good afternoon all!

I need help in choosing between two diamonds. I am leaning towards the 1.01ct diamond since I would be able to purchase it from the same place as the setting. The 1ct would have to be purchased separately, which would raise the price of the ring.

I just want to make sure the 1.01ct one has good qualities compared to the 1ct one. They are both approximately the same price loose, but with the setting the 1ct would be slightly more expensive.

Thank you all!

Attachments

• 2234237642.pdf
    691.6 KB · Views: 81
  • 8246176.pdf
    723.8 KB · Views: 63

girlguineapig

Shiny_Rock
Without any other information, assuming the 1.01 is eyeclean, I would go with it especially since you are leaning towards it and the price is better for you. The proportions are more orthodox (56% instead of 60% table, and it scores Ex/Ex/Ex/VG on the HCA), and it has EX Symmetry instead of VG.

Here's another J VS2 that could be nice: http://www.bluenile.com/diamond-details/LD07406165?click_id=952152237

teobdl

Brilliant_Rock
On paper, the only difference is the table. Many prefer smaller tables, and I agree.

Can you get an idealscope image on both?
If yes, get them.

Can you see them in person?
If yes, go see them and you will probably see there is very little discernible difference.

Is there a price difference?
Probably not. But if there is, try to figure out why there is a difference and if you/we can't tell why, then go with the cheaper one.

teobdl

Brilliant_Rock
On paper, the only difference is the table. Many prefer smaller tables, and I agree.

Can you get an idealscope image on both?
If yes, get them.

Can you see them in person?
If yes, go see them and you will probably see there is very little discernible difference.

Is there a price difference?
Probably not. But if there is, try to figure out why there is a difference and if you/we can't tell why, then go with the cheaper one.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results