shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with this stone

james rodriguez

Rough_Rock
Any thoughts on this stone? the diamond looked amazing in-person - I went slightly higher on color than before but lower on clarity. Price was $6,450 for the stone.
Would love any thoughts! are the 'needles' a danger to the integrity of the stone?

GCAL311690013.jpg

mandaluv1119

Rough_Rock
Needles are a subtype of crystal inclusion that are shaped like, well, needles. They pose no threat to a stone's integrity. You're thinking of feathers - which can be a problem depending on their size/placement.

james rodriguez

Rough_Rock
Needles are a subtype of crystal inclusion that are shaped like, well, needles. They pose no threat to a stone's integrity. You're thinking of feathers - which can be a problem depending on their size/placement.

Ah got it! so it should be fine then :)

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
The numbers all look good to me, so it might be just how they did the video that makes it look like there is obstruction under the table.

If the ASET image looks good, I'd say this is a winner.

james rodriguez

Rough_Rock
The numbers all look good to me, so it might be just how they did the video that makes it look like there is obstruction under the table.

If the ASET image looks good, I'd say this is a winner.

They let us see it with some tool (maybe ASET, not sure) in-person, but it had the hearts and arrows :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results