shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP WITH SPECS ON THIS DIAMOND???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stonecold

Rough_Rock
Is there an expert with the proper software that could post light return stats and pics for this stone that I''m about to buy? Thanks so much for your help!!!

1.63 carat, D color, SI1;

Dimensions: 7.55 x 7.59 x 4.60 mm

Depth: 60.8 %

Table: 59.8 %

Crown Angle: 34.6*

Pavillion Angle: 40.6*

Culet: 0.8 %

Girdle: medium to slightly thick (1.7% - 2.4%)

Polish: Very Good

Symmetry: Very Good

Thanks so much for your help!

Stonecold

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Very interesting.

You claimed in two seperate threads you have already purchased this diamond. Now you are "thinking of buying". Which is it??
confused.gif

Are you looking for free info from the same people you slapped in the face the other day as "just short of crazy" dealing diamonds on the internet?
nono.gif

Can't have your cake and eat it too.
2.gif

Send Gary Holloway some money and buy an Ideal Scope. Then you can look to your heart's content.
11.gif

stonecold

Rough_Rock
Where in my message do I claim I am "thinking of buying"? I am about to buy it - regardless of what a software-generated image would show. I have put half down and am picking up the set, final product Monday, when I will pay the balance. I was just curious, as I have seen several posts in which experts have displayed this information for others without any mention of costs. I am not aware of any software that I could get for myself, nor can I view the stone through the ideal lens, since I only just found out about it recently and quite frankly don't have time to leave my busy schedule in the next week to go and view the stone again.

And another thing - whether I have made a comment in the past espousing my aversion to buying a stone on the net should have no bearing on how I am treated on this board. This board, ostensibly, is for people who want to talk about diamonds - and not just diamonds purchased via the net.

Sorry my initial post struck such a raw nerve.

Stone(d Again) Cold
3.gif
nono.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock

The numbers look very nice.

Just keep in mind that the simulation is done for ideally symmetrical diamond without taking minor facets into account. Besides, the numbers you have can have certain measurement error. Bottom line is that the real diamond might perform a bit differently.
[/u][/u]

Attachments

• stonecold.gem
    1.2 KB · Views: 28

stonecold

Rough_Rock
Thanks Leonid! That was very kind of you. I'm not sure what Gem adviser is, but I'll run a search and figure it out. Thanks for your help.

And I understand your comments re margin of error and certain assumptions as to measurements. The most important metric isn't a metric at all - it's the viewer's perception of the stone. I think my stone looks fabulous. I just was fascinated by others' posting of these simulated images. I appreciate your assistance. Have a great one!

appl.gif

Stonecold

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
----------------
I'm not sure what Gem adviser is, but I'll run a search and figure it out. ----------------
Stonecold, just click on underlined links in my post above
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results