shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

valleygirl

Rough_Rock
I have looked at Designs by Vatche and I love many of them, but, does anyone know if they can change the design to fit an oval stone? I only saw one design on their website made for an oval...
7.gif

any help would be much appreciated!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Which design are you looking at? Good Old Gold, Pearlman''s and Winfield''s are Vatche dealers; you should email them and see if they can change the head of the setting you like to accommodate an oval.

valleygirl

Rough_Rock
thank you so much. unfortunately I''m not sure which one it is i''ve been eyeing because my computer isn''t up to speed... I don''t know any of the info!

I will definately see if I can look from a different computer then e-mail Wink and see what he says. thanks again
1.gif

valleygirl

Rough_Rock
finally! success!! I''ve gotten a hold of the info on the setting I like!

I''ve officially fallen in love with Vatche''s Royal Crown with round channel set diamonds... swoon...

I hope Wink can set an oval sapphire in it... if not, I''m definately willing to spring the extra cash to find a round sapphire instead...

fingers crossed...

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/12/2008 12:14:36 AM
Author: valleygirl
finally! success!! I've gotten a hold of the info on the setting I like!

I've officially fallen in love with Vatche's Royal Crown with round channel set diamonds... swoon...

I hope Wink can set an oval sapphire in it... if not, I'm definately willing to spring the extra cash to find a round sapphire instead...

fingers crossed...
Fingers crossed on my end too; keep us posted Valleygirl
35.gif

valleygirl

Rough_Rock
After spending HOURS online looking through countless pictures of Vatche designs on a separate vendor''s website (since my computer is ancient and can''t ''see'' anything on dvatche.com) I think we''ve picked the setting we want...

Royal Crown with channel set rounds (maybe)

more likely though it''s going to be the "Swan"

It is just sooooo elegant and simple. I love it, and even more importantly, my fiance LOVES it!!!
3.gif
and he is not big on jewelry!

Melissa from Winfield''s is going to quote a price for both round sapphire, and she said she''d take a look for the oval...but... I still don''t have a gem!!!
39.gif

...waiting on pictures from Wink and Richard.... but I have time so I can wait.... but it''s just so hard!!!
2.gif

when I get pictures, I''ll be sure to post
2.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
36.gif

They Swan is beautiful!

valleygirl

Rough_Rock
I love the design of the swan! I did a serch on it here on PS to see if I could find out more info, and I found the thread that helped in naming the design!!! I was really excited when I read it.... it was like watching the ring I had fell in love with be born. very cool.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results