shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with princess cut measurements

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tbird

Rough_Rock
This is my first post, so bare with me. I ready to get engaged and could use some help with princess cut diamonds. I''ve looked at a bunch and I''m considering this one but I not sure if the table% is to large.

Here the specs:
Measure - 5.76 x 5.30 x 3.92 mm
Weight - 1.00
Clarity- VS1
Color- E
Depth- 74%
Table- 82% (??)
Girdle- Thin to slightly thick
Culet- none
Polish- very good
Symmetry- good
Flourescent- none

Asking about $4830

I know there is more to it than just these specs, but I''m on the right track? I plan on setting it in a custom setting similar to the BBB lineage setting except I''m having it made from a catherdral setting instead of the criss-cross(?) thing that BBB has.

Any help would be much appreciated

Thank you,

Joe S.

JasonL

Rough_Rock
It is a little deep on paper but seeing it in person counts for alot. Check out some of the ones on Pricescope. I think you'll find some that aren't quite as deep and they are less money.

Go to www.gemappraisers.com/chrt4.htm

It gives a guideline for Princess Cut. It helped me alot.

tbird

Rough_Rock
I forgot to also ask something about the inclusion map on the GIA cert. It shows one extra facet on the upper right corner. Is this to be avoided or what?

thanks

Joe S.

tbird

Rough_Rock
Can anyone else offer anything?

please

Joe S.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results