shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with ID bracelet

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Hi all,

I am hoping to get some help with a project that i am taking on for my DH.

i am in search for ID bracelet and i have been searching online for sometime and not really getting anywhere.
eBay are showing some but they are quite generic.. nothing eye catching...
on one side of the plate, i will be setting a diamond.

i will be taking DH on a fact finding mission over the next few weeks here in AUS, but i know that it will be quite limiting....
specs that i know so far.
white metal and leaning towards 14k WG
8" length
width= most that i seen on line are really thin at 6mm.
we are probably going to be looking for 10mm
thinking it needs to be quite chunky...:)
a budget of USD$500-800.
if it is >$800 i think i might consider the custom route.
but happy to entertain options

this is the closest design i could get for now...
he doesnt like the thickness nor how the links join onto the ID bracelet.
This is going to be a few months of searching...so i am enlisting PS help to find me something or a vendor to search their stock.

I think finding something ready made is going to help keep costs down v custom made.

thank you for looking and helping.

id_bracelet.jpg

ADN

Shiny_Rock
Trade
**Edited by moderator, last reminder, trade may not promote other sellers or their wares**

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Yes the design is what DH says is what he is looking for. WINNING!!!! but we will still head out to the stores to confirm designs. And yes, looking at the design and the heft of this bracelet, it is going to be more than what I have budgeted. But happy to entertain. It's a significant bday...

If you can pass details, that would be awesome..... Though I am not sure how it can be done on PS.

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
gregchang35|1454946717|3988380 said:
Yes the design is what DH says is what he is looking for. WINNING!!!! but we will still head out to the stores to confirm designs. And yes, looking at the design and the heft of this bracelet, it is going to be more than what I have budgeted. But happy to entertain. It's a significant bday...

If you can pass details, that would be awesome..... Though I am not sure how it can be done on PS.

It cannot, it is explicitly against the rules for trade to promote items from friends. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't help with the ID bracelet other than to say I have always loved ID bracelets on men, it's sexy.. (not directing this at you, your spouse etc. just an observation since I've not seen these bracelets since the late 60s early 70s! and actually forgot about them).. the one you picked is gorgeous, wish you luck on the quest and I hope you will post a pix when you find or have it made.. also I think they are sophisticated!

peace.

ADN

Shiny_Rock
Trade
ADN|1454946208|3988372 said:
**Edited by moderator, last reminder, trade may not promote other sellers or their wares**

Sorry moderators - didn't know I couldn't even give info to a poster about something that wouldn't benefit me in anyway... :doh:... :|
PS rules...it can be tough just trying to help people here... :roll:
gregchang35 - I shouldn't have said I knew him - you'd have been sorted by now - sorry ;-)

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Ella|1454948026|3988389 said:
gregchang35|1454946717|3988380 said:

It cannot, it is explicitly against the rules for trade to promote items from friends. Sorry for the inconvenience.

That is what i thought! sorry to have enquired.....:)

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
ADN|1454969259|3988520 said:
ADN|1454946208|3988372 said:

Sorry moderators - didn't know I couldn't even give info to a poster about something that wouldn't benefit me in anyway... :doh:... :|
PS rules...it can be tough just trying to help people here... :roll:
gregchang35 - I shouldn't have said I knew him - you'd have been sorted by now - sorry ;-)

Hey ADN.... i just realised that you are TRADE.. and that i why.
commenting is fine, but referrals is not allowed.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OP, not sure if you have searched for stainless steel ID bracelets in your quest to find the design that suits, however, that's where I would start, as there are loads of them about.

Many years ago in my youth when I was at my "tomboy" stage, I had this crazy idea that I wanted an ID bracelet, quite a chunky one about 8mm wide, and my mum was kind enough to get me one, in platinum!!!

It was eventually sold some years later when I decided I favoured more girly/delicate designs. Also, the order of my name had changed and did not match the name engraved on the plate. It was worth about the same as scrap as it was when my mum bought it for me. :))

I suspect a chunky one in solid 14K gold is going to cost more than 1k USD, as this weedy looking curb chain in 9ct costs 750 GBP in UK!!!
http://www.goldsmiths.co.uk/9ct-Gold-Gents-Bracelet/p/11030056/

Good luck with your project!

DK :))

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Hi Dk168,

I did start looking at SS.. but it didnt go anywhere real quick....

but thanx for the link to the ohter bracelet. i am going to rethink budget on the id bracelet....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results