shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with earrings for FI''s Wedding Gift

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ron_c

Rough_Rock

HI all,

After all the great advice I received during the purchase of my FI''s engagement ring, I decided that this would be the perfect place to come for some more advice. I am wanting to purchase a pair of earrings for my bride-to-be for her wedding gift. Currently, she just has a set of David''s Bridal jewelry that she is going to wear for the wedding. She is going to wear her hair down for the wedding, so I am thinking that I want to get her a "dangly" type of earring. I think studs would get hidden behind her hair. I am wanting to keep the budget around the $1000(USD) mark. Is this possible? Here are a few styles that I like.

The first is from Whiteflash, which I really like, but they are a bit over the budget. Does anyone have these??
http://www.whiteflash.com/Fine-jewelry/Diamond_Studs/Teardrop-Dangle-Diamond-Earrings_1156.htm
The next is just a random amazon listing. I couldn''t buy it from there as I have no clue what the quality is, but I do like the style for a wedding...maybe too formal for other occassions though?
http://www.amazon.com/White-0-65ct-Dangle-Diamond-Earring/dp/B000PNCH9Y/ref=sr_1_68?ie=UTF8&s=jewelry&qid=1247491134&sr=1-68

I am also hoping to get something that would be nice enough for the wedding, but still able to where them for other occasions also. Do you think I could get something nice enough with a $1,000(USD) budget? Any recommendations? If worst comes to worst, I could go over budget on this purchse (just like everything else for the wedding!!)

9.gif

Thanks!!

ron_c

Rough_Rock
tyty333,
Thanks for your reply!! I like that style also. Simple, but elegant. I am curious to the actually size of the earring though. I couldn''t find the height/length specs on Whiteflash''s website. The photos can be a little hard to get an idea for their true size. Before I contact Whiteflash about this set, does anyone have this pair or know the specs on them?

Thanks!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/13/2009 3:32:02 PM
Author: ron_c
tyty333,
Thanks for your reply!! I like that style also. Simple, but elegant. I am curious to the actually size of the earring though. I couldn''t find the height/length specs on Whiteflash''s website. The photos can be a little hard to get an idea for their true size. Before I contact Whiteflash about this set, does anyone have this pair or know the specs on them?

Thanks!
I love Ty''s suggestion of the DBTY earrings, just drop WF an email and they will let you know the specs of the diamonds.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry Ron, I dont know anything about the length either. I know there have been several people who have bought
the diamond by the yard necklaces and they have been very happy with them (and the ACA mele are beautiful).

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ron,
I just found this thread that has pictures. They look very delicate and fairly long. I think you can have them
shortened to maybe 4 stones on each ear if necessary. Here''s some pics...

DiaByTheYardEar.JPG

WFDBTY2.jpg

BTW, Here is the necklace you can get her for your 1st anniversary
2.gif
!

NECLKACEDBTY3.jpg

Here is the link to that other thread if you are interested.
tyty

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results