shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash DBTY Earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Does anyone own these? I did a search and nothing came up.
19.gif

I'd love to see an ear shot or a photo of one IRL! They look fun but do you think the diamonds are too small to be visible on the ears? Ooof. ETA - I think each diamond is about .05 each. Too small?

DiaByTheYardEar.JPG

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t own them but I''ve seen them! They''re super cute! The diamonds aren''t teeny tiny, you can see them with the bezel, but they''re very delicate in person. They''re more of a modest but fun every day kind of earing. Wear them with jeans and a fun shirt. Not super blingy but very cute.

You could always see if whiteflash can take a picture for you with a ruler or on a sales associate. I''m pretty sure they have a pair in the office.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Are you getting these Bliss? hehe
31.gif
They are lovely
9.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Here are some photos WF sent me. I''m working with Sheerah who is AMAZING!

Curiopotter, thanks so much for the idea! I love them more now!!!

WFDTBY1.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Someone at WF has very pretty ears!!!!

WFDBTY2.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
So yes, Skippy! I think I''m going to get them! My mom gave me $1k to spend at WF or anywhere I wanted... I was thinking of getting this or adding to it and getting something else!

They are cute and delicate, aren''t they?

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I think those look lovely - especially if you could get the matching necklace
2.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/28/2008 8:38:22 PM
Author: AmberGretchen
I think those look lovely - especially if you could get the matching necklace
2.gif
Now you're talking! Sheerah sent me photos of the matching necklace and now I'm thinking fun set!!!

I have a Tiffany bezel already -- think I could wear both like Giada or I'd look like I lost my mind? LOL.

ETA: The only thing that's making me think twice about the necklace is, I've read PSers' reports of them flipping all the time! I think that would make me nuts. My Tiff diamond bezel never ever flips. I think it's because there's just one and it's heavier.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/28/2008 8:37:30 PM
Author: Bliss
So yes, Skippy! I think I''m going to get them! My mom gave me $1k to spend at WF or anywhere I wanted... I was thinking of getting this or adding to it and getting something else!

They are cute and delicate, aren''t they?
Ah, that is so sweet!!! What a lovely mom!
36.gif
I love that pic, they look lovely!!!!
36.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Skippy, they'd taste GREAT with peanut butter!!!

SUPA Granny likes 'em! THANKS!!!! It has the SUPA Granny Seal of Approval.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/28/2008 8:41:55 PM
Skippy, they'd taste GREAT with peanut butter!!!

SUPA Granny likes 'em! THANKS!!!! It has the SUPA Granny Seal of Approval.
hehe LOL to tasting great w/pb! Keep us posted
36.gif
36.gif
Oh, I love your new shoes too!!! Those are gorgeous! What a nice FI but then again you are a sweetie pie
9.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Thankee, Skippy!!!!

I hope hubby is feeling better! You're sweeter than those HOLIDAY cookies!!! That thread is making me craaaaazy! Wouldn't it be neat to have a necklace with a platinum cookie with diamond chips in it? LOL. David Yurman has a cookie necklace but it looks nothing like a cookie!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/28/2008 8:41:55 PM
Skippy, they''d taste GREAT with peanut butter!!!

SUPA Granny likes ''em! THANKS!!!! It has the SUPA Granny Seal of Approval.
Is Supa Granny your Mom? I think they are really pretty!!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi Bliss!

I love those earrings!! In fact, I am a HUGE fan of the whole WF DBTY line!!! You said WF sent you pics of the necklace... Would you mind posting them? I would love to see, b/c I think I would really like one for myself in the future!!! Thanks so much!!!!
1.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bliss, what carat weight is your Tiffany bezel necklace? Is it platinum or gold? I looked through your topics but didn''t see one on it! I''m thinking about getting either a necklace or bracelet from Tiff (Mediterranean inspired me) so I would love to know more about yours! (Or see more...if you feel like taking pics!
9.gif
)

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/28/2008 10:05:29 PM
Author: thing2of2
Bliss, what carat weight is your Tiffany bezel necklace? Is it platinum or gold? I looked through your topics but didn't see one on it! I'm thinking about getting either a necklace or bracelet from Tiff (Mediterranean inspired me) so I would love to know more about yours! (Or see more...if you feel like taking pics!
9.gif
)
Hi Think2of2!

Here is my Tiffany bezel necklace. It's platinum and never ever flips. (I think it's because there is only one stone on it and not several!) The chain is super fine and you can hardly see it in person. But it's strong! My friend's toddler YANKS it all the time (she likes sparkly things) and it has never broken. Ayyyyiiieee! LOL.

It's really awful that I don't know what the carat weight is, isn't it? This was the first diamond FI ever bought me to celebrate our first Christmas as boyfriend/girlfriend....and I was too shy to ask!!! And I have never asked him because it's been so long! LOL!!!! I should be stripped of my PS status, right? IRL it is very very fiery.

Sparkli3.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh, oh princess of the magnificent wedding set I drool over every single day... LOL!

Supa Granny came from a PS thread a while back about men who whistle at women. We formed a SUPA Granny posse (about 50 years in advance) to kick their butts! LOL.

Thanks for the vote on the DBTY earrings!

Bliss

Ideal_Rock

OK, Dani! These are for you!

Here is the one with 7 diamonds with each stone I think around .07 each.

These WF models have very pretty & elegant swan necks, I must say!

NECKLACEDBTY1.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
OK, here is the second one for Dani!

It has 14 stones in it... I think each one is about .054-ish since the TCW is .75 carat.

How do I get a job being a WF model? I bet it's fun! You get to model diamonds all day! LOL.

This is the second pic WF sent me... Which one do you like better?

NECLKACEDBTY3.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/28/2008 11:21:00 PM
Date: 12/28/2008 10:05:29 PM

Author: thing2of2

Bliss, what carat weight is your Tiffany bezel necklace? Is it platinum or gold? I looked through your topics but didn''t see one on it! I''m thinking about getting either a necklace or bracelet from Tiff (Mediterranean inspired me) so I would love to know more about yours! (Or see more...if you feel like taking pics!
9.gif
)

Hi Think2of2!

Here is my Tiffany bezel necklace. It''s platinum and never ever flips. (I think it''s because there is only one stone on it and not several!) The chain is super fine and you can hardly see it in person. But it''s strong! My friend''s toddler YANKS it all the time (she likes sparkly things) and it has never broken. Ayyyyiiieee! LOL.

It''s really awful that I don''t know what the carat weight is, isn''t it? This was the first diamond FI ever bought me to celebrate our first Christmas as boyfriend/girlfriend....and I was too shy to ask!!! And I have never asked him because it''s been so long! LOL!!!! I should be stripped of my PS status, right? IRL it is very very fiery.

Hahaha yes, I''ve messaged Andrey and Ali and asked them to strip you of your PS status!

It''s gorgeous and it looks big! I''m bad at guessing size from photos but I know big when I see it!
3.gif
I''m going to have to stop in Tiffany and try on some DBTY necklaces and bracelets next time I''m near one.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, and as for the WF DBTY necklaces, of course I like the one with more diamonds! Both are great but the one with 11 diamonds looks just perfect!

P.S. Your neck looks pretty swan-like-I think you should apply to be a WF necklace model for sure!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Bliss!
35.gif

I know I''m totally breaking some PS rule here, but I think I like the first DBTY necklace -- the one with fewer diamonds (
6.gif
) -- better than the second one. I think it''s because the spacing on the first is what I expect of DBTY, while the second looks like a necklace that''s trying to be more than it is.

Necklace psychology. Oy! But it''s the only explanation I could come up with .
2.gif

Anyhow, it sounds like you have a wonderful mother! Good luck deciding how to spend your bling bucks!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/29/2008 2:16:06 AM
Author: VRBeauty
Hi Bliss!
35.gif

I know I''m totally breaking some PS rule here, but I think I like the first DBTY necklace -- the one with fewer diamonds (
6.gif
) -- better than the second one. I think it''s because the spacing on the first is what I expect of DBTY, while the second looks like a necklace that''s trying to be more than it is.

Necklace psychology. Oy! But it''s the only explanation I could come up with .
2.gif

Anyhow, it sounds like you have a wonderful mother! Good luck deciding how to spend your bling bucks!

I TOTALLY AGREE with VR Beauty!!!! I LOVE the first necklace you posted the best!!!! Thanks so much for the photos!!!

I think its sooo pretty!!!. So the first one is the .50tcw necklace, and the second one is the .75 tcw necklace on the WF site? I was trying to look it up earlier..It seems that you can get the standard ones (.5/.75tcw''s) or have them custom make one exactly to your specifications (# and sizes of stone). Regardless, I am LOVING them!!

I cant wait to see what you decide!!!
36.gif
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those earrings are gorgeous Bliss! And I love your Tiffany necklace-it looks huge!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
oooh, those are so pretty!

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
I think those earrings are great! And I have to agree, I like the necklace with fewer stones
23.gif
, somehow the spacing just looks better.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, Supa Granny Bliss!
35.gif

I am LOVING this set!!! I have it saved to my wish list on WF''s website, and I''m hoping DH will get them for me in yellow gold someday. I think WF makes a matching bracelet, too . . . I''m not sure if it''s on their website, but I''m sure if you ask Sheerah she could help you out!
31.gif

BTW, Sheerah helped me with my studs back in June. She is WONDERFUL!!! Tell her I said "hi"!
9.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/29/2008 9:31:35 AM
Author: Miscka
I think those earrings are great! And I have to agree, I like the necklace with fewer stones
23.gif
, somehow the spacing just looks better.
LOL - Same here! I like the first one better!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also like the 7 stone the best.

Hmm guys, where are the dbty style necklaces shown on Whiteflash, or the item code? I''d love to look at them.

clop

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/28/2008 8:35:33 PM
Here are some photos WF sent me. I''m working with Sheerah who is AMAZING!

Curiopotter, thanks so much for the idea! I love them more now!!!

Hi Bliss! Those are my earrings! Jamie (who was lovely) asked for pics. lol I hope she didn''t send you the other ones I sent her... If you search "diamonds by the yard" more threads will come up. I believe several others have also purchased the earrings or necklace. I can''t recall at the moment, but the other threads were really helpful in my decision.

Ditto to curiopotter - these are very delicate in person. They''re very modest, and can be worn everyday. Also, you can customize them, with 3 stone drop, 3, 5 etc, and also the size of the diamonds.

Your necklace is stunning! Your new earrings will complement it perfectly. Can''t wait to see your final purchase!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results