shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with diamond

Binaeguh

Rough_Rock
Looking to upgrade my current g color 1.01 carat.
would like some help in determining if this diamond is okay
Thank you!!

Attachments

• 244127DD-E085-4BE4-9DEA-D7718B09099C.png
    244127DD-E085-4BE4-9DEA-D7718B09099C.png
    330.9 KB · Views: 144

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do not see any notable flaw. Looks good.

stonehunter20

Shiny_Rock
arrows are fat! nice! do you have aset images of the stone to help assess further?

Binaeguh

Rough_Rock
arrows are fat! nice! do you have aset images of the stone to help assess further?

Thank you! Are fat arrows good or bad? No, I don’t. Just the information provided by JA.

stonehunter20

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! Are fat arrows good or bad? No, I don’t. Just the information provided by JA.

IMHO, the fatter the better. it'd be nice if JA can provide aset images to help you further assess. maybe you can reach out to them to see?

otherwise, the other experts can make a better assessment with what we have. with aset images, it'd be more reassuring.

Binaeguh

Rough_Rock
IMHO, the fatter the better. it'd be nice if JA can provide aset images to help you further assess. maybe you can reach out to them to see?

otherwise, the other experts can make a better assessment with what we have. with aset images, it'd be more reassuring.

I will ask them, thank you for the advice!

NicoleNeedsHelp

Brilliant_Rock
If you’re interested, make sure to ask JA to hold it for you. Diamonds seem to be selling fast these days and it may be gone soon.

Binaeguh

Rough_Rock
If you’re interested, make sure to ask JA to hold it for you. Diamonds seem to be selling fast these days and it may be gone soon.

Thanks for the suggestion, it’s on hold now

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results