shape
carat
color
clarity

help with diamond price

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diaguy

Rough_Rock
I'm buying an E, VS1 .81 LAZARE DIAMOND , the cut is A.G.S. 0, I am paying $6700.00

Is this price ok? or could it be less/more?

thank you.

diaguy

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Do a search by cut quality https://www.pricescope.com/sift.asp which is on the top right side of the pricescope home page (not forum home page) and you will be able to compare the price to online stones that will mostly be as good or better cut.

Have fun and let us know your thoughts.

LK were the original branded cut, and have a better then average resale market.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 8/23/2002 6:59:55 PM

Have fun and let us know your thoughts.

LK were the original branded cut, and have a better then average resale market.
----------------

That's interesting about the resale of LK They were fairly new when we becam engaged and we seriously considered one. They were memorable, extremely nice but VERY expensive. We ended up buying a larger diamond still less expensive than LK stone. The stone we purchsed is ideal cut and very comparable in appearance to LK (my little stone scored an .5 on your HCA).

Diaguy - Do you have your heart set on LK? You could save some money and/or buy a larger stone if you went w/ an unbranded ideal cut stone...just a thought. You are smart to want such a well cut quality stone as LK.

diaguy

Rough_Rock
thanks fire&ice & cutnice for replying to my post. i appreciate your help.

thank you.:))

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results