shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with Diamond for 40th Wedding Anniversary

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! Don’t want to thread highjack but I appreciate all of the kind words so much. Her name is Charlotte. I needed a classic name to go along with my other daughter, Audrey. :)

blueMA

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! Don’t want to thread highjack but I appreciate all of the kind words so much. Her name is Charlotte. I needed a classic name to go along with my other daughter, Audrey. :)
upload_2019-2-2_17-23-47.jpeg upload_2019-2-2_17-24-19.jpeg

Pretty names!

mchap

Rough_Rock
Beautiful names! Congratulations again. Hope you are feeling well and getting some rest in between the Charlotte's naps!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful names!

mchap

Rough_Rock
I received my diamond ring last night! My heart dropped! It is beautiful! The Vache 113 is also beautiful and I a glad I did not alter it. I will post photos later. So much sparkle and fire! Vatche-6-Prong-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-in-Platinum.jpg Vatche-6-Prong-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-with-Matching-Wedding-Band-in-Platinum.jpg

kmoro

Brilliant_Rock
I received my diamond ring last night! My heart dropped! It is beautiful! The Vache 113 is also beautiful and I a glad I did not alter it. I will post photos later. So much sparkle and fire! Vatche-6-Prong-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-in-Platinum.jpg Vatche-6-Prong-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-with-Matching-Wedding-Band-in-Platinum.jpg

Oh my gosh! It is GORGEOUS!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

@mchap, I so hope that you’re absolutely thrilled! And that your whole experience here on PS and with WF was a good one!

Yay! :dance::appl:

mchap

Rough_Rock
Oh my gosh! It is GORGEOUS!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

@mchap, I so hope that you’re absolutely thrilled! And that your whole experience here on PS and with WF was a good one!

Yay! :dance::appl:
I am thrilled! Still in a state of shock!

I cannot thank everyone on this forum enough. We were at a total loss until I joined and asked for help. Everyone was so gracious and went out of their way to help me. I have also met some really nice people and actually enjoy getting on the forum every day. I hope that I can in return help someone else like you all helped me.

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
Here are some photos! I absolutely love this ring! IMG_4161.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1849.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_184a.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1856.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_185e.jpg
Simply stunning!!! So happy this worked out for you and that you trusted everyone and went out of your comfort zone and bought online!

mchap

Rough_Rock
Simply stunning!!! So happy this worked out for you and that you trusted everyone and went out of your comfort zone and bought online!
Just a few weeks ago I reached out and look where I am! And yes I trusted everyone and went way out of my comfort zone. The final thing was the bank wire. I thought I would never do something like that. It all worked out great!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so happy that you decided on this stone! It is simply stunning! This solitaire with a plain band is still something that just makes my heart go pitter patter! It is such a classic, timeless look that leaves the focus on the diamond and surrounded with the highly polished metal - wow!! Congrats on your anniversary and best wishes for many happy returns. It has been a delight to get to know you and I hope you stick around with all of us diamond crazies!!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So happy for you! It's gorgeous and looks beautiful on your hand!!

Did you get married at age 10??? Your hands look so young and pretty!!

mchap

Rough_Rock
I am so happy that you decided on this stone! It is simply stunning! This solitaire with a plain band is still something that just makes my heart go pitter patter! It is such a classic, timeless look that leaves the focus on the diamond and surrounded with the highly polished metal - wow!! Congrats on your anniversary and best wishes for many happy returns. It has been a delight to get to know you and I hope you stick around with all of us diamond crazies!!
Thanks so much! I met a lot of nice people here and love following the forum. I definitely plan to stay! I love the diamond and so glad it was recommended.

mchap

Rough_Rock
So happy for you! It's gorgeous and looks beautiful on your hand!!

Did you get married at age 10??? Your hands look so young and pretty!!
LOL! I wish! Thanks!
I thought the same thing! Beautiful hands!
Thanks for all of your help finding that diamond!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awesome stone and ring and experience. Congratulations — especially for the 40 happy years!:clap:

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous @mchap! :love:
Congratulations on your 40th wedding anniversary!!

bmfang

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning @mchap

Congrats on hitting 40 years of marriage!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG what a gorgeous set! I am a halo girl all the way, but something about this type of classic solitaire makes me totally understand the appeal. It's just so classic and timeless.

EDIT. if you don't mind me asking, what size is your finger? The proportions are just outstanding!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results