shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with bands!

upgradingmama

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Looking for some feedback. I have a plain band that I got engraved that I've been wearing with my er. I ordered two dainty bands. I'm not sure if I want to keep them or how to wear them. Here are some options. I'd love opinions as I have a few days to return... thanks in advance!!

img_13907.jpg

img_13908.jpg

img_13909.jpg

img_13910.jpg

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you tried the diamond one between the engraved one and your engagement ring?

I'm honestly not keen on the plain one at all - it's just too different from the engagement ring to really work. If you want a plain band, maybe a skinny knife-edge one would be better so the flat reflection would still be a little broken up by the edge.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not really feeling the plain band but I love the diamond one! I think it looks great with your other rings, I'd keep that one!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think that you have lots of combo options with these bands, and you should just let your mood for the day dictate which bands and how to stack them.

What I've learned is that just because I like or don't like how something looks in 2-d (pic), in real life, it is totally different! The wearer's bling-itude and confidence and happiness ANCHORS the look and pulls it together, if that makes sense! Like, I don't like princess cut rings, but the way it looks on my friend's hand, and how she lights up when we talk about it makes me LOVE her ring and how it looks on her!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The forth picture (combo) is the only one I'm really diggin' but that's just my opinion...go with what you like!

Ariadne_Theia

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love the diamond band with your er! :love:

upgradingmama

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks all! I agree about the plain band. I think it's too low for the others. I might need a more narrow one for the middle. Still deciding on the diamon one...

upgradingmama

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks allSorry duplicate post

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is what I do. I have my ER and 2 diamond bands plus a plan plat band. I wear whatever is fitting for the occasion. If I don't want to be flashy, I wear just the plain band. Or one diamond band. Today I have on the ER and the two diamond bands.

Yes, move the diamond in between the two bands and take another pic please.

upgradingmama

Shiny_Rock
Premium
You guys rock!! Here's the version requested

img_13929.jpg

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
upgradingmama|1481313360|4105967 said:

THAT one is my favorite look! I think the diamond band looks great alone with the ring, under the engraved band, and especially like this between them. Love it!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the new look and think it is :love: perfect!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the plain or engraved band between the ering and the diamond band.

I agree allowing your mood for the day dictate how you wear your rings. Your e-ring is very beautiful. All the rings look great with it.

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I also vote for the diamond band between the engraved band. So beautiful! What a great stack! Enjoy!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like it the last way you show too. You can alternate with just the diamond band or just the engraved band with your ER too - options work for me - it keeps me loving my rings more to change the bands up so I really notice them vs "white noise"

upgradingmama

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Yeah - thank you all! Had an xmas party last night and wore just the diamond band - felt dainty and elegant. Today, I'm doing the diamond in the middle and engraved on bottom as you guys suggested. I'm loving it! So fun.... uh oh, I see a band addiction developing :wall: :wall: :wall:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
upgradingmama|1481313360|4105967 said:

What a beautiful look! A stunning and very versatile stack. I love it like this and also with the diamond band or engraved band alone. Please post more pics :appl:

Ariadne_Theia

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Where did you get the diamond band from? It's so pretty.

upgradingmama

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Ariadne_Theia|1481394982|4106141 said:
Where did you get the diamond band from? It's so pretty.
thanks! Masterjeweler on etsy

upgradingmama

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I ended up getting two totally different bands. Here's how I'm wearing it for now....

img_14498.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results