shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP where to find older BM pendant for mom for Valentines

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone,

I could use some PS help.
About a year and a half ago my mom saw an inexpensive WG heart shaped pendant with 3 pink sapphire flowers clustered together in the center. She loved it and I told her that my brother and I would pick it up for her at some point and then I promptly forgot about it. I''m not a bad daughter I promise!

We are Canadian so this was at a chain BM store called Peoples Jewelers they are owned by the Zales company. It was either $200 or $249.
I finally remembered it and decided to get it for Mom for Valentines day and now I find out it has been discontinued and without a SKU or stock number none of the stores I called would help me by trying to track it down.

Any ideas of what I can do at this point?
Anywhere I can look that I am not thinking of?
I have tried ebay but I may be searching incorrectly as nothing comes up.

I''d really appreciate any help or advice
Any Canadian too who might have some info pls chime in...I feel really bad that I didn''t get it for her at the time....

makemepretty

Brilliant_Rock
I would mention to her that you tried to find it but it''s discontinued. She''ll be touched that you even remembered. Then start looking for something she might like instead, who knows, her taste might have even changed. Here are some suggestions:

http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/pink-sapphire-flower-and-heart-pendant-in-10k-white-gold-with-diamond-accents
http://www.overstock.com/Jewelry-Watches/10k-White-Gold-Pink-Sapphire-Heart-Necklace/2945921/product.html

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Have you gone into the store or just called a main number? I had a similar experience with Zales - I lost the first pendant DH ever bought me and I wanted to replace it. I had no info about it - and it had been about 3-4 years since he''d bought it. When I called the company''s 1-800 number, they couldn''t do anything for me, but suggested I call my closest stores. I went in to my local one and I found an employee who had been working there for awhile, and she found the sku number in her computer, and we were able to track it down as it was sitting in clearance in another store. My pendant is in the shape of a martini glass, so there were a lot fewer than hearts, but I''m thinking your chances are better in this case if you start your search in the store with a face-to-face person to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results