shape
carat
color
clarity

Help, where should I wear it?

weemie

Shiny_Rock
just beautiful - and I vote for Right hand, middle finger solo, or right hand ring finger stacked with another yellow gold ring.

Thank you!! I think that’s what I’m going to do, my hands are in bits from gardening while we have the weather but I love it on! It’s sooooo comfortable there!

weemie

Shiny_Rock
The colour is delicious.

I was a bit concerned about the colour, both stones are estimated k but that’s the risk with stones without a cert! It seems to be VERY warm, so I’ll have to see if I can take it! I still think it’s beautiful, it was big money for me (2600) but I think it was good value for the ring!

Last edited:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Eeek, I was supposed to be done after my big spend! When I saw this though I couldn’t leave it behind, I thought it was such a good price! I’m definitely done now.....I swear!

Awsome !
I love it !
Index finger will be so cool !

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
I can’t really discern the color of the center stone, but I love the ring! It looks fabulous on you!

weemie

Shiny_Rock
I can’t really discern the color of the center stone, but I love the ring! It looks fabulous on you!

Thank you lulu_ma! It’s quite caramelly, but it’s sooooo eye clean and well cut that it’s drawing me in!!

weemie

Shiny_Rock
I have to say I’m getting a bit nervous about it, I keep seeing very strong yellow undertones in a lot of lights. My other diamond is a j/k and the is seems waaaaaay more yellow (sold as a k) Almost like butter, I don’t see how it can be a k. I’m not sure I’m comfortable with so much yellow......when I hold it up and look from underneath it almost glows yellow. My other stone is in a platinum setting, could the yellow gold be making it look so yellow??

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have to say I’m getting a bit nervous about it, I keep seeing very strong yellow undertones in a lot of lights. My other diamond is a j/k and the is seems waaaaaay more yellow (sold as a k) Almost like butter, I don’t see how it can be a k. I’m not sure I’m comfortable with so much yellow......when I hold it up and look from underneath it almost glows yellow. My other stone is in a platinum setting, could the yellow gold be making it look so yellow??

Try not to worry
its such a distinctive style of ring and you are going to wear it on your index finger (and maybe thumb)
Its a look all of its own
You just have to wear it out and about and you will completly refall in love with it again

It looks so spectacular in the wee video
its not a white white diamond and a bit of butter is delicouse anyway !

weemie

Shiny_Rock
Try not to worry
its such a distinctive style of ring and you are going to wear it on your index finger (and maybe thumb)
Its a look all of its own
You just have to wear it out and about and you will completly refall in love with it again

It looks so spectacular in the wee video
its not a white white diamond and a bit of butter is delicouse anyway !

Thank you Daisys and Diamonds! I just got distracted by the colour! Even my husband said yes it’s yellowy but that’s it sparkles more than other pieces I have! I’ll give it a bit of time, I’m bringing it to get valued on Saturday and he will tell me what he thinks of the colour. The stone itself is a beauty really, the colour was just so much more yellow than I expected!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Daisys and Diamonds! I just got distracted by the colour! Even my husband said yes it’s yellowy but that’s it sparkles more than other pieces I have! I’ll give it a bit of time, I’m bringing it to get valued on Saturday and he will tell me what he thinks of the colour. The stone itself is a beauty really, the colour was just so much more yellow than I expected!

Sparkle trumps colour in my book !
:kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

Tigerlilyrosepetal

Shiny_Rock
So it has arrived!! It is beautiful, it is exactly the style I love, my only qualm is the colour, it seems quite warm! Especially in comparison to my omc that is a j/k. What do you guys think?
I’ll attach a couple of videos too! 26E72878-329F-4868-AC9A-321D3F3DDA10.jpeg

She’s beautiful!!!! I actually had a similar issue. I bought an O-P a few months ago (after having an F) and thought she was too warm. I remember someone’s comment about letting her grow on me. She sure did!!! Now, I wouldn’t change my Betty for the world! I love this stone and it’s color. You are fortunate!!

weemie

Shiny_Rock
She’s beautiful!!!! I actually had a similar issue. I bought an O-P a few months ago (after having an F) and thought she was too warm. I remember someone’s comment about letting her grow on me. She sure did!!! Now, I wouldn’t change my Betty for the world! I love this stone and it’s color. You are fortunate!!

Tigerlilyrosepetal I actually ogled over your diamond! I remember that it was so different in so many lights, it’s beautiful! I do think that I’ll find out on Saturday that this is around the O/P Mark, as opposed to K. I just love the sparkle, and over here it would be a flashy sized stone! I never thought I’d have one this size let alone two, this just caught me and I felt the price was good! I’m going to wear it and see how it feel! Thank you for the advice!

weemie

Shiny_Rock
Here is where I think you can see the colour a bit more! 0B437292-8201-49CE-A520-86F2A9F77066.jpeg

Attachments

• F89B9858-B144-46EE-8515-56E0312BA3B3.jpeg
    F89B9858-B144-46EE-8515-56E0312BA3B3.jpeg
    207.6 KB · Views: 8

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here is where I think you can see the colour a bit more! 0B437292-8201-49CE-A520-86F2A9F77066.jpeg

Yes i see
but (im sticking up for my gypsy buddy) your not going to wear them next to each other
That is probably as close as they are ever going to get to each other

its like compairing a hummer to a fornula one car
they are diamond both rings ....

weemie

Shiny_Rock
So I’ve been in two minds about this ring, and really annoying you all with my incessant questions! I had made the decision to return the ring due to the colour, but I have reversed that decision! I had thought it was more of a mrb than a transitional, and some lovely PSers agreed it was more of a round brilliant. They weren’t too impressed with the cut, but I feel it has serious sparkle! I think I’ll keep it, and possibly at a later date put it in a funky ring with as a three stone or something!
Here it is sparkling away in M&S, thanks again for all your patience!

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love and I think it looks really good on you ! If it were me I would keep it because it’s sparkly and different :)

weemie

Shiny_Rock
I love and I think it looks really good on you ! If it were me I would keep it because it’s sparkly and different :)

Thanks so much!! It’s very different for me colour wise, but the sparkle and facets are just sucking me in!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results