shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP.... Tiffany''s or another Jewler Ideas and Help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Coddigtion

Rough_Rock
Ok... Here is my situation...

I am shopping for rings for my gf and I to get engaged with. I haven''t really been concerned with price, but I don''t want to just throw money away and I do have a limit, I won''t spend over about 50k. BUT here is that I have, we have looked at a large number of rings, and the one that she likes and I like the most is from Tiffany & Co. it is a round 2.46 ct, VS1, H color with two pears on the side almost as good, the weight is about 1.25 on the total of those, NOW here is what I am concerned with, Tiffany & Co. is asking ~38k for this ring, I can get an employee discount of 30% and not have to pay sales tax on this ring. So I will end up with a total cost of 26,850 for this ring. What is the thought on a Tiffany & Co. ring? Should I do it, or should I go to another jewler and save money and get a setting close to what Tiffany & Co has? My gf will not allow anything over 3ct, she is really wanting something in the 2.0 range with 3.0 being the most, so I am looking in the 2.5-3.0ct range. She would be happy with a 1ct, but I would not, I want something that is stunning on my wife and will be for years to come!

Help and Thoughts!

Coddigtion

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results