shape
carat
color
clarity

Help! The ring''s loose

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nautilus

Rough_Rock
I''ve recently acquired a breathtaking diamond from whiteflash complete with tiffany setting. It looked absolutely gorgeous out of the box. However, it was quite an embarrassment when the ring didn''t fit my girlfriend''s 4th finger, instead it fits her middle finger. Problem is that she doesn''t like to where her ring on the middle finger. Short of altering the size of the ring, is there any other way that i can try to fit the ring in her 4th finger, since the size of the ring is slightly bigger than her 4th finger and would move down whenever she moves her finger. Thanks.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
The best thing you can do is re-size it. There are other methods, but of course she's going to want to wear it on her 4th finger to signify that it's an actual e-ring, so with a ring of this importance it really should be done right.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results