shape
carat
color
clarity

Help the new guy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondsman

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I only suggested a comparison stone to show that IF is too expensive, and that they could get 2 more stones , I don't see anything wrong with that, I also did it as a private message,
I am not denying it.
I guess informing consumers about getting better deals is not part of this forum? now I know, it is all about the 4 c's ,and not about price???/

Consumer

Rough_Rock
Hey DM!
Can you give me the name of your website and phone number?
These threats of removing you from the site are really ridiculous considering Mara's suggestions were never renounced. Nobody knows who she (or others claiming not to be 'connected') really are. If I recall, there should be no threats. So, I'll put it out there. What is your website?
I really would love to be educated when making a purchase and when I ask for opinions about diamonds (or other products) I like to know that the responder is actually a reliable source. I wish you could all stick together and work together to make consumers like me happy.

diamondsman

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
consumer,
Thank you , for your comment and support,I think that you are a smart consumer.
1.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock

----------------
On 4/9/2003 4:48:23 PM Consumer wrote:
Can you give me the name of your website and phone number?
These threats of removing you from the site are really ridiculous considering Mara's suggestions were never renounced.

----------------
Interesting.

"Consumer" just registered on 4/9. This is Consumer's very first post. And gee, Consumer is concerned that Mara's suggestions weren't renounced?

Hmmmm.........I wonder who Consumer could be????????? Could it be..........naaaaaaaawwwwwwww.

Don't worry, "Consumer". I'm sure the information can be sent to you in a spammy PM, too.

Novice Fire

Rough_Rock
hi everyone!

Look, Ive taken back control of the thread. Boy, I really didnt want to cause any trouble. All I know, is that Im staying out of it. Ill take everyone s advice, and by nature of any sales process, my job is to deceifer what I want to use and what to disregard. Unfortunetly that takes time, and I just want to make a purchase.

Here my latest!
I have an offer for 9k, its a 1.50 H vs2 2 1/4 ct side stones set in platinum.
it is gia certified
7.19 X 7.24 X 4.57
63.3 debth
56 table
girdle is slightly thick to thick
cutlet none
vg polish
g symmetry
no fluorescence

I asked them for a sarin report to get more cut info because im worried about the debth. I dont want to buy a badly cut diamond. When I get the sarin report I am going to use the HCA Calculator.

Also, I have another place that is offering:
1.42 Fsi2 ideal 9089 set the same
1.50 Hsi1 9089 set same
1.50 G si1 10500 set same
They have been a little reluctant to show me the certs, I not very excited about these offers.

and finally, I have another offer from another place:
1.51 Hsi1
aga cert
table 60.9
debth 59.7
pav angle 41.5
pav % 43.5 i think
crown angel 32.2
7.37 X 7.51 X 4.44
thick girdle
class 2A
I ran the HCA on this, and it came to a 4
offer just for the stone is 7990.

So Some progess is being made. At least I have somewhat of a clue now.

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
#1 could be a good deal. Let us know the Sarin results!

I wouldn't be excited for a place that was reluctant to show me the certs either. Are you just supposed to take their word for it and shell out thousands of dollars?

I don't think I would settle for the last choice. Here is a 1.54ct H SI1 (EGL cert) that scores a 0.8 on the HCA (assuming the symmetry is ok -- it is graded as "very good") for $6,903. Sounds like a much better deal all around unless you prefer an AGA cert to an EGL: http://www.dirtcheapdiamonds.com/diamond_detail.cfm?did=1564099

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results